Sign in to follow this  
wendiau

What Does Everyone Do?

i just replyed and updated that topic.............not to sound conceded but there are a lot of women that find me very handsom..............iv heard many of times that i have perfect eyebrowes and a great nose really nice hair and very funny........... :lol:

They call me "Bruce" well some folks call me that, what others call me isn't appropriate for the forums.

42 year old Heavy Equipment Operator, was a logger and tree climber for 15 years before that and a few odd jobs inbetween. Married the girl of my dreams more then 20 years ago, and love her more now then ever, have a 24 year old son, and a two year old granddaughter.

Also a former "hippie" the clean dunk me twice a day kind. :rolleyes: Now turned computer geek, love new and different operating systems and opensource software.

Soul of itinerant fly fisherman

School teacher type, of the English variety, secondary

Father of three grown children

Grandfather of one, Gabe, age almost three

Looking forward to retirement

Self-made computer geek (probably isn't any other kind)

Former hippie too, of the clean sort

Possibly the only person you have met from North Dakota

One of my daughters is visiting your country as we speak--a college by Sippy Downs, Queensland :)

I am a doctor, 41 years old, have a 19 year old daughter, a 7 month old son and another baby on the way.

I live in a small village living a comfortable life.

I donate a lot of my time and skills to various charities and organizations.

Hi Wendi,

I'll be 41 in 5 days, I have 2 biological children and 1 foster child. My son is 24, my foster daughter is 22, and my daughter is 20. I have 3 grandchildren. My grandsons are my foster daughters, ages 5 1/2 years and 7 1/2 months. My granddaughter is 20 months. They all live in California, while I live in Las Vegas. I'm living with my love and loving life. I don't work outside the home, but taking care of my love is a job in itself :D Welcome to the Pit and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Fantasy :P

Hi Wendi.

Name is Dwayne. I am 30 yrs., married (7 yrs.) with a 5 yr. old little girl.

I live in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.

Background in computer programming, but not working due to illness (a couple actually, but not letting it get me down :) )

I like computers and sciencefiction, particularly Star Trek and Stargate Sg-1.

I used to play the guitar, but have not touched one in many yrs.

Casusal observer of politics. :woot:

Nice to meet you.

Hey wendiau....

Kentucky Hillbilly here and my neck is a little Red... :woot:

I work in a local, taper roller bearing factory.

Maintance Dept. as a Electronics Electrician

Posted Image

Edited by ikebut

Guest Duke Atreides

Hello,

I am a 31 y/o route driver for a bread company, I have 3 kids (13,10, and 7) a wife, a dog...

oh yeah and a computer.

hi, i'm Torrey.

im a junior in middle school, I am 16.

I love Rheanon, the best girlfriend ever, and my hobbies include reading, playing guitar, listening to music, and computers/electronics...

I'm a wife, mom of two... step mom of two....and "gi-gi" to 5 special little step-grandchildren! :mrgreen:

I'm an Interior Designer and own my business.

Also, I'm working very hard at learning how these computers can go past go....collect a ton of viruses, get hijacked and still work!! :woot::lol:

You already know me Wendi :mrgreen:

I've been retired for awhile now...used to be in real estate, civil engineering & the car business.

Now I'm just in the re tire d business, on my puter & playing a few old tunes on my Gibson.

All the best,

Hawk :beer:

-and drinkin' my beer :woot:

Hiya all....:)

Great to see so many responces.....

Would like to say Hi to All..(so i dont miss anyone:) :)

(and Hawk a Gibson?)...nice :)

Hello,

I am a 31 y/o route driver for a bread company, I have 3 kids (13,10, and 7) a wife, a dog...

oh yeah and a computer.

Let me guess... You don't like Harkonnans? :mrgreen:

My names Russ and i live in a small town named Port Orchard on Puget Sound in WA. State. I contract as a civillian worker at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and enjoy jet-skiing, fishing, camping, music (classic rock), reading and collecting stamps and world banknotes. :)

My name is Jim and I'm a old Hippie too. Soon be 47 and still have hair to my as...butt. I've worked 20 years for a company Owens Illinois as a plastics processor. I also do PC repair on the side.

Hi Wendi! Welcome to the Pit!

My name is Linda. I work for an eye Doctor and love it....not. But, it's a job and pays the bills. :P

I have 2 of the greatest kids in the world, even though others profess theirs are, ages 7 and 13. The 13 year old pops in time from time, his name on here will be "Loudwarlock" ;)

I too got into computers and don't know as much as everyone thinks I do here at home and work! Volt was my FIRST.... mentor and has helped me every which way. :shifty:

I live in Indiana, my family (I've been married going on 24 years, oh yeah, I'm 42) the pc and horror books are my main interest, unique combination. :mrgreen:

Hello, my name is Chris. I live in the suburbs of NYC (45 miles away is NYC, 5 miles away is the sticks). I will graduate high school next year and am currently planning my future profession which will either be an electrician or a computer field.

I'm torn between the two as I love computers but I also love being on construction sites. I've had experience in both but am not sure as which way I will go. My father is an electrician and tells me there are much better professions but of course I don't listen to him :mrgreen: Ah, there's nothing to it, working in big office buildings under construction that look like tornadoes have run through running wire in extremely dangerous conditions and trying not to kill yourself on the obstacles of construction at the same time :mrgreen:

My hobbies include:

Women

Construction/Working with my hands and tools.

Computers

ATVs/Fishing

Music

Weight Lifting

Give me a skill saw and a piece of wood or something that needs fixing and I'll be busy for hours. :mrgreen:

Edited by amd dude

Nice to meet you all :)

Good to see so many friendly people...

Shame is doesn't happen in real life..:)

Wendi

The name is cliff.......... union electrician by trade, pc overclocking geek by choice, beginner snow boarder, pro gun, pro-choice, politically a right-wing libertarian with pro labor tendencies, I like to work my old 74' dodge ramcharger , been playing video games since the mid '70s, love all types of music...worked with a thrash metal band for a time and volunteered at Carnegie Hall for two years. Other volunteer work.. NJ/NY Forest Fire Service and Search and Rescue, ran a winter boy scout camp for several years. I was there when the filmed the first Friday the 13th film.

In whatever free time is left I do alot of genealogy/family history studies. I am half old WASP and half Euro-trash. Member of the Sons of the American Revolution. I haven't done my paperwork yet but I qualify for Sons of the Confederacy, Colonial Physicians, Sons and Daughters of Pilgrims, Sons of Union Veterans, Society of the Cincinnati, Descendents of Charlemagne, Illegitimate Sons of the Kings of Britian, etc.... Still trying to find my dang Mayflower ancestor......If you need help tracing your roots I may be able to help.

My work history.... I have put five retails stores out of business, became an electrician put two contractors out of business, brought the recession in the late 90's so there was little work in construction, did the dotcom thing, made it to Morgan Stanley, they liked my plan but wasn't asking enough money, told to come back though, the dotcom thing fell apart. Went back to contruction August 2001 at Newark Airport..... yep.... at Continental Hanger on 9/11, that job fell apart. Rode the post 9/11 building boom for the next year as many of NYC citys businesses fled. Was standing near my foreman when he switched on the elevators mains....they blew up over head (factory defect). Next stop the PATH tunnels. Missed the two maintenance trains that lost their brakes, my partner cut into a live 480v cable which blew up on us, was next to my 'new"partner when a battery back fell on him, no injury. Said hello to another guy a few hours before he cut into the 660 volt dc feeders that feed the trains. Luckily he lived. Temporarily blinded...

Currently unemployed for the past 10 months. Last year I worked in the PATH train tunnels to Ground Zero. The first time I saw Ground Zero......... Same pic as my icon. The coolest and most dangerous job I was ever on. I live 10 minutes from NYC w/o traffic. Learned how to walk on the "downtown 6". And I don't have a 'JOISEY' accent. But you may ask what exit I live near.... (local joke to NJ people)

Single.... can't imagine why .......... anybody want to go parachuting :)

Edited by Head$hot Zod

Hi I live in S.W. Florida. I clean aquariums. Play with my computer. Have 3 grand children. I am not an old hippy but I have hair down to my a-- and am bald. :mrgreen::mrgreen: Both seemed to happen at about the same time. I've an absolutely wonderful dog and a white yappy wife. :P

Hey, Head$hot Zod...

Nice Ramcharger!!! I had a '78 4X4, 360 4bbl. with a standard 4 speed transmission. It was a nice truck, I drove it for about 3 yrs. Don't have it anymore, sadly. It was one of the best vehicles I have ever owned...and, yes, I am a Mopar fan!!!