Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy

Tragic News

I'm not really that great in this forum i just post in the user to user help and am greatly sorry to hear this happened. I just heard and will pray that things get better and that you will be comforted through this time.

Damian Cantu aka Shadowfox

:(

Volt,

so sorry to hear that you and your family have to suffer this great loss.

I can only pray that all the love and concern you and your wife gave will come back to you and your family 10 fold to help soothe your aching hearts.

Love never dies, all the good , wonderful, sweet gifts , freely given , can never be taken away. They are with us forever as beautiful memories.

When the sun shines and you feel the warmth grab a beautiful memory

to ease your pain.

( give your kids two big hugs from me, please)

olegin

I am just finding out about this.... I'm stunned.

Rob, you and your children are in my thoughts. I'm not very good with finding something to say when something tragic happens. I hope you're hanging in there all right. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you and your family from way over here.

This thread and all the email and PMs I'v got have helped me deal with a most difficult problem.

The death of a woman I have loved dearly for 15 1/2 years.

I won't ever be able to pay you all back for your support in my time of need,,but I do think the world of all of you for trying to ease my pain.

Just make's me right proud to be a member of this very diverse forum.

Any of you ever need any help I can give,, just ask me.

many thanks!! :) v

:grouphug: good to see ya back

No payment needed here... what you went thru made some of us know we should appreciate more those we have in our lives that we love.... a valuable reminder of what is really important in our lives.

you've shown tremendous courage in some really devastating times V. Just take things one day at a time and keep on keeping on. It's all you can do.

Meantime know alot of us are here for you through times you need a shoulder.

:)

Volt the only the we want from you is a friendship and links :mrgreen:

no man on the planet can produce links more quickly

Edited by invision

Volt, I'm in Lynchburg visiting my daughter but just wanted to tell you I will continue to lift you and the girls up in my prayers. One of these days we need to go fishing together!

Rev

This thread and all the email and PMs I'v got have helped me deal with a most difficult problem.

I won't ever be able to pay you all back for your support in my time of need,,but I do think the world of all of you for trying to ease my pain.

Well, seeing as how all the others are too proud to take....how much ya got? I'll have it all :lol:

Seriously, great to see you posting Rob. You are taking up a lot of my thoughts matey ;)

Rob,

I'm glad to see that you have pleanty of support. You might even want to check with your city councel to see if there is a counseling center near by.

I just joined a support group that meets every Wednesday evening. The entire group is comprised of people that have recently lost a spouse. People just sit around and share their experience and it gives you a chance to let your feelings out to people that are going through the same thing that you are. Family provides support, only on a certain level. There is no way that they can REALLY identify with what you are going through or what lies ahead for you. It may be very helpful for you to seek out a group therapy session.

I have a lot of family and neighbor support and I thought that I would be OK. My wife's death didn't really hit me for about 3 or 4 weeks. As I came out of shock, the reality became pretty unbareable. I went to a psychiatrist and he suggested the support group.

Be very carefull with your health, both physical and mental. You may well have some tuff times ahead. It's great to know that a lot of people care about you but it is very important that you deal with this tragedy early so that you don't have to deal with it for the rest of your life. Many people end up with "Post Tramatic Stress Syndrome" because they did not know how to deal with the grief properly.

Wayne

Guest TinaADonnie2001

Hello,, all,,, dont really know what to say except thank- you so much for being there for Rob at this time,, I am Deb's Daughter and I know how much he has needed people to be there for him,, since I have failed,, I can not bring myself to go there right now

I have just sit here and read all the responses he has had to this horrible news in our lives and I just want to say thank-you from all of us kids

We do love you Rob,, and please come out and see me soon I miss ya

Love,,

Tina

Hi TinaADonnie2001

Just want to say you are dealing with this the best way you know.I was the same when i lost my mom, she was my life so i know how much pain you feel now, but i know deep down Rob knows and understands how you feel, so please dont say you failed you are dealing with it and thats what count.

god bless you and the rest of the family and we all thank you for coming here to see us please dont be come a stanger we love you too:)

Oh man. I dont believe it.

Volt, I know you will get through this. Please stay strong and think of all the good times you had. Were all here for you.

The Accident

Living by day,

Dying by night,

Car crash kill you,

and could get up w/out a fight,

I hope you'll soar up into the sky,

and hopefully making everything alright,

because I know your watching over me,

for the rest of my life,

and it will be so hard to see you not by my side,

Its kinda sad to say that this is my final good bye,

I'm gonna miss you,

But it will be ok,

cause I'll alwayz remember,

that I'll see you again someday.

© Molly, 2004-04-10

Volt,

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. My heart breaks and my eyes tear for you and your family. If you ever need to talk... I am here.

I am sure I am safe to say "we all love you" and want to help you as much as we possibly can.

Sending our love... and a huge hug,

Danielle & Maxine

Hello,, all,,, dont really know what to say except thank- you so much for being there for Rob at this time,, I am Deb's Daughter and I know how much he has needed people to be there for him,, since I have failed,, I can not bring myself to go there right now

I have just sit here and read all the responses he has had to this horrible news in our lives and I just want to say thank-you from all of us kids

We do love you Rob,, and please come out and see me soon I miss ya

Love,,

Tina

something doesnt sit right with me on that deal :mrsgreen:

something doesnt sit right with me on that deal :mrsgreen:

Tina?? thats Debs daughter from a previous marriage.

She lives 8 miles down the road.

Whats the problem with that??

Whats the problem with that??

i gotta agree with onecool on that one volt, it did look kinda weird. looked to me like calling you woulda been easier than using the forums. but you cleared it up, so alls well :)

i gotta agree with onecool on that one volt, it did look kinda weird. looked to me like calling you woulda been easier than using the forums.  but you cleared it up, so alls well  :)

She meant she finds it very painfull to come to this house.

I live here,,so I know where she's coming from on that.