Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy

Tragic News

Yep take your time Volt, I'm pretty certain there isn't a single person here that would think anything of you taking time out to deal with the many things that are way more important at such a time no matter how long it takes, there are no quick fixes or easy answers unfortunately, just the hope that you find what you need to get through this tragic time.

I copied this from the other thread which was slowly fading away:

Rob, words cannot adequately describe how I have felt about this tragedy since first reading Jazzy's original thread. Tears come to my eyes every time I read any new replies in any of the threads that have been started about this, or any of the threads which makes reference to it. Even though I have never met you, your wife, or your kids, I feel like I have lost a very dear friend.......and it hurts. I can only imagine what you must be going through, and that very imagining is painful. I would drive the 390 some odd miles to see you if you told me it would help. All you need to do is say the word. You're like a brother to me Rob, if you need ANYTHING, all you need to do is ask. -kd5-

Edited by kd5

I am so sorry, you will be in my thoughts and prayers in hopes that it may help you through this tragic time.

Just got back after Easter to read this terrible news.

Volt, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. You have my sincere condolences, and my thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family.

volt, I just now saw the tragic news. I am so very sorry for your loss and you have my sincere condolences.

I am just in the next county if you need anything at all. :(

Dearest Rob, I am so sorry to hear of your loss...

Such a tragedy after all you have been through. :(

Makes our last conversation seem so petty

But, as always, you are the strength & the light

I pray that we can all help to be that strength for you now

Posted Image

With Love & All my prayers

From Kylie x

Well here sits one big emotional wreck.

If time heals most everything,,this will take a million years...

I did get the final report today,,Deb was dead before the accident even happened.

Massive heart failure.

The man she hit said she was slumped over the wheel as she approached him at about 30-35 mph,,he pulled over as far as he could and she just clipped the small utility trailer he was towing,,and continued on into a field.

There wasn't a mark on her from the accident itself,,they just couldn't revive her.

I want to thank everyone again for the support,,even tho it makes me cry even more,,I think it helps?? love ya'll!! v

rob

i know it hard how very hard for you now .

will be there on thursday .

see you soon

bruce

;)

Volt,

We lost our teenage daughter in an auto accident in 1980. We both still cry from time to time, when some detail will trigger a flood of memories, or some event will makes us remember things like how old she'd be now, or how old her kids would be if she had lived to have them.

Crying definitely helps. The deeper the wound the more washing it requires. The passage of time does not heal anything, but the distance of time has made it more bearable.

What helps us more than anything is to remember that the people we love are gifts from God, not ours to own, merely "on loan" for a short while...

My the Lord reveal Himself to you now and give you a season of His peace...

Words are never enough...

IG

Again, sorry to hear that Rob...all I know is that time works wonders...but this hits home for me every time I really think about it.

Still praying. Stay strong.

Well here sits one big emotional wreck.

If time heals most everything,,this will take a million years...

I did get the final report today,,Deb was dead before the accident even happened.

Massive heart failure.

The man she hit said she was slumped over the wheel as she approached him at about 30-35 mph,,he pulled over as far as he could and she just clipped the small utility trailer he was towing,,and continued on into a field.

There wasn't a mark on her from the accident itself,,they just couldn't revive her.

I want to thank everyone again for the support,,even tho it makes me cry even more,,I think it helps?? love ya'll!! v

OMG ....I guess you just never know when the good lord is going to take you :mrsgreen:

Volt, I am sincerely sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through. I will have you and your family in my prayers during this very difficult time. May God be with you, and surround you in his love and strength...All my love to you and you family, Shakey

i hope you get yourself through this, volt. I can't even begin to imagine what losing a loved one would do to me emotionally and physically. :(

Be strong.

And from the darkness will shine a new light.

Not a blinding light, but a healing light.

A light that will cast no shadows.

Only the warmth of love, strength, and acceptance.

For this will be the beacon of your new path.

JF

I wish I'd checked my email eariler....

Rob, I'm truly sorry. I'll be praying for you and yours with all my heart. You mean a lot to me, more than you'll ever know. It just breaks my heart thinking of your loss. I'm sure Deb's life was truly blessed...she had been loved so deeply by you. Just as we love you.

I'll always be there for you, V!

Love & prayers,

Tommy