Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy

Tragic News

My condolences to you and your family, Volt.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear this.

Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name.

Thy kingdom come.

Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses,

As we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,

But deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom,

and the power,

and the glory,

for ever and ever.

Amen.

Volt.....even though you and I are not on a first name basis, I feel that we are close enough, via the PIT family, that I feel a part of your loss. No one can feel that type of loss until it happens to us. My most heart felt condolences to you and your family. Be strong and know that your PIT family is here for you.

Dearest Volt,

May God's Love enfold you in Peace and get you and your family through this most difficult time.

I am so very sorry.

Volt,we've never met but from the time,love and care that you have shone upon the members here,I feel a kinship closer than to people I have. You are not alone in your shock and sense of loss,every member of the pit feels it,as you have become a part of our lives and family's.Words fail me at a time such as this and always seem inadequate at best.I am very sorry for the loss to you and your family,and my prayers go with you. Robert (Battle Born)

Edited by Battle Born

I just saw this thread, and when I read Jazzy's post, all the hair on my body stood on end, and I got the chills all over! This is truely a tradgedy.

Rob i'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers!

I wish their was a way I could help take your pain away! You have been so good to soo many paople, and we are all here to support you.

You know where I am, If you need me.

Your Friend,

Adam

Hey Buddy,...........this is a sore time for you my friend........nothing we can do or say will ease this hurt...............only time will heal and help...........it might mean nothing to you just now my friend but, all our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

beau

Volt, our deepest simpathies for you and your family,Our prayers will be for you.

Volt,

You've helped so many of us so many times. I hope the knowledge that we here are pulling for you in this most trying can give you some comfort.

My Deepest Sympathies.

Dwayne.