Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy

Tragic News

Bad things happen to good People...

And Rob... your a great person...

If theres anything I could do to help, just ask.

I just cant believe it. :mrsgreen:

God bless you and yours Bro, your in our prayers ;)

Ray

Guest daisy

Volt, I'm like everyone else - in a state of shock. Even though we've never met I feel as if I have lost a friend. Will be praying for you and your family - deepest sympathy. :(

volt,

i am truly sorry to hear of your tragic loss, you and your loved ones, are in my thoughts!!!

Posted Image

i send you an angel to watch over and too comfort you and yours, in your time of need.

take care volt,

kimberley

Rob, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. :( You and the kids are in my thoughts and prayers. I will have a Mass said for Deb. Know that a lot of prayers are going up for her, you and your family.

Linda

Rob,

I just got the tragic news snd wish to add my name to the list of those who offer sympathy and prayers. I don't profess to have any appropriate words other than to say I am sure that your love for her, just as our love for you, will never die.

Peace my friend,

Jay

No one deserves to go through the pain you and your family must be enduring right now. My heart sunk when I read of this horrible news, I hate hearing of such terrible events. My heart goes out to you and your family, I pray for you in this time of need. May you find some comfort in the friends that surround you at the pit. We are all thinking of you and your family. Take as best care as possible and try to stay strong.

Bad things happen to good people

Horrible things happen to great people, you Rob, are a great person. It is unfortunate that she was taken from you and your family before her time.

I just got home from work, and I see this. I'm at a loss for words!!

My prayers are with you and your family, volt. After what you've been through in the last few months, we all hurt with you!!

If there is anything I can do, PLEASE just let me know. And be strong for your kids, my friend!!

:bawling:

To Volt

I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss please accept my deepest sympathy to you and your family ..

Volt a fine forum person as I am sure a fine person all round.Volt gives so much here in forum and I am sure the rest of the regular forum members are with me in saying how sorry we all are in your recent loss Volt gives so much so I hope our words can express some way of give him and his family something back

:(

Rob,

Sorry, Mate!

Nothing we can say will help you with the pain!!

Just, always remember one thing?

Deb loved the kids, they loved her, be STRONG, Mate, for their sake!!

:(:(:(

Edited by Drovers Dog

Im obvasly not a well known member around here ....(this being my first post)

But even know i dont know you, its seem very clear by the last eight pages of people telling you how sorry they feel for you shows that they care for you and are deeply saddened to find out about the lost of one of thier close friends's loved ones...

So remember to be strong and remember that all these people are here for you any time you need them ;)

Hi Volt,....So sorry to hear the news....

Our hearts are with you from Australia.....

You have good memories.....remember them, that will get you thru....

Kindest Regards

Wendi

Volt,

There are no words I can say to help you deal with this tragedy but you'll be in my thoughts today.

I can only hope that all our friends look around at their family today and stop to appreciate what we all still have.

My best,

Bill

Volt, I just read the previous pages & can't think of anything but ditto to all the sentiments already expressed.

Ed.