Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy

Tragic News

i have never lost anyone closer than pets and my grandma, i cant imagine what you are going through. I know its though and its even worse when its a complete suprise. Hang in there and be strong for your family. I am truly sorry,

Jared

Volt,

My prayers are with you, hang in there. Happiness will overcome sadness once you think of all the good times.

Stay Safe,

Bill.

Rob, I am so very sorry to hear about your wife. I know that words can't bring her back, but maybe knowing that people care so deeply will help lessen the pain your feeling. I don't expect you will be in tonight, but when you do get in, if you ever want to lean on anyone, I know that myself included, everyone here would surely be happy to support you and your families emotional needs.

Well, I'm a late responder here unfortunately. I saw "Tragic News" at the top and was NOT expecting such an astonishing thread. You have all my sympathies bud. You're a damn good man and things like this just shouldn't be allowed. I'm sorry, God Bless.

Ever need someone to talk to, pm me.

Edit - In respect to Rob and his tragic loss, I'm closing myself from posting anything today. This is the only way I can offer a true moment of silence.

Edited by Newdles

oh my god, thats so terrible to hear,im so sorry volt i wish nothing but the best for you and your family.

Be strong, i hope you are doing ok.

just remember Volt if nothing else anyone of us here are with you,i cant imagine what feeling you have flowing through you,i hope you pull through ok and wish you and your family get through this.

Edited by invision

I'm very sorry to hear this news. . . Hang in there.. we'll all be here always if you ever need help...

In your heart she'll remain always

Volt, I'm truly sorry to hear of your families loss. At times like this, words can't express what the heart feels. I hope you can smile again soon.

Sincerely,

Carlton

Edited by Storm Rider

Rob,

I am here in Rio de Janeiro, and I am feeling it down here also. I am so sad. I promise you that I have already said more than one prayer and I will say a very special one on Easter Sunday. Peace be with you, my brother.

sorry to hear such sad news :bawling:

i only spoke to you recently and i feel i made a friend, like others at the pit, i see you all everyday and for the last 12 months i have grown to think of this place as a home from home and the members as my family.

like many others have said, if theres anything you need just ask.

we're all here for you buddy :grouphug:

stay strong :tup:

Guest Deuces Wild

With respect to Rob and his tragic loss, I'm closing myself from posting anything today. This is the only way I can offer a true moment of silence.

Amen to that.

I took a break from this forum in hopes I could come to some resolution and understanding for this loss of a loved one from a truly good person. And indeed you are Rob.

Never in my participation in any of the internet forums I frequent has such a loss touched me and pained me so deeply. I am truly sorry for the loss of your loved one Rob. I know I cannot begin to feel the pain of your loss.

I can only hope my tears do not blur the words I express to you....I feel like I have lost a good friend.

You have a family here Rob. We will always be here for you and your daughters.

Not much more to say my friend....... :(

Sorry folks but I had to express my feelings to this tragic event.

Dear Rob,

I would like to express my condolences. I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

Although I have never met anyone from the pit before, alot of people here are like friends to me and hearing something like this is very sad and I know it must be very hard on you. I wish you the best of luck, hope you stay strong and recover from this tragedy.

Steve

A couple of you ahve asked about Volts e-mail address if anyone wishes to send a personel e-mail

click the moderating team button near the bottom of the page then on volts nmae then on the e-mail tab