Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy

Tragic News

I just got back home & came here like I always do, just to find out this most heart breaking news. I am so sorry for you and your family Rob. Life can sometimes be so cruel and unjust, I'm really sorry that it had to happen to you and yours... :(

My heartfelt thoughts go out to you Rob. -kd5-

And of all people too..... Volt is one of the most awesome people ever, I've never met him nor talked to him personally, but the way he "radiates" in the forum.... it makes it even more so horrible, it happened to a real awesome person..... :(:(:(

NO!!!!!!!!!!! I can not beleave it! Volt I am so sorry, I am in shock! Of all things to happen to someone is that of witch you have had happen to you is the worst. You are in my prairs and thoughts as well as the family. I have spoke to Volt on a couple of accashions in the forum and think of him as the fire and man that would all ways do good for all no matter what. This is not what or no one deserves. SORRY VOLT!

Mike

I know the pain you feel must seem more than you can take, but now you have to be strong for your family. You have my deepest sympathy.

rob, i am at a total loss for words. may god give you the strength you'll need to carry on after such an incredible tragedy.

my prayers are with you and your family.

One last thing Volt.........All old and new at PC Pit Stop Love and care about you and your family and will be here for you! I have no words to exsplain this sad thing........My God guide you through it and we all will be prayen for you and the family.

Iam very sad to hear this and Volt please be strong in your heart and mind. I know the hurt you are going thru now because I lost my mom just about 13 months now>>>My prayers are with you and your family and my god bless her soul

luluhifi

Volt, sorry to hear this! As others have said I dont knwo what to say to this! May god give you stregnth and look over you and your loved ones during this time! :grouphug:

That simply blows chunks, to of got through everything you've been through recently to be robbed in such a horrible way, theres little to be said at such times but I hope you all find the strength in each other to get through this devastating time. :mrsgreen:

There are not adequate words to express the feeling we all have right now. As most of you know, my best friend died Monday, and we laid him to rest today in a nice ceremony. We all met afterward as he would have wanted us to and celebrated his life, rather than mourn his death. Now to come home to this..to read of the loss of Rob's wife. It's the second blow I've had to withstand this week. God bless you Voltman, my heartfelt prayers are with you and yours.

Rob,

I am at a loss for words. I'll be saying a prayer for you and your daughters. Take care of yourself .God Bless.

Volt,

There is nothing that can be said that will take away the pain that you will be feeling right now.

Be strong for your kids as they will need you more than ever.

Although I have never met you, you come across as a real genuine guy on the occasions that I have communicated with you through these forums and a guy that is respected by many, if not all, of the members on this site.

On behalf of the whole of Scotland, our deepest sympathies. Take Care Volt.

what a terrible thing to happen :(

my prayers are with you Volt and your family :grouphug:

I never no what to say way stuff like this happens :mrsgreen:

I don't know what to say either. I'm just terribly, terribly sorry and my thoughts and prayers are with you as well.

Rob, what can I say?? I'm in shock!

My prayers are with you and yours in this tragic time. :(

In deepest sympathy,

John

Edited by Hawk