Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doofus

Nice Going America

and if it means that they lose some profits, at least they will still have their decency! :banana:

they veto you once and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. I think it is distasteful to boycott french products because they are not picking sides. The even worse thing is the way you guys jump down their throat's, they are not making a SH!TTY decision to send all of their troops to go and slaughter Iraqi's. honestly I have got to commend France for not siding with the states, the hardest choices are usually the right ones and they are not going along with the popular decision. Someday you'll thank the french!!!

cpuguru.........Do you really think its distasteful for Americans to boycott French products? I dont....the French have hated us for years for reason they only know. I for one WILL NOT BUY another French product as long as I live. We (Americans) gave the French FREEDOM!! the most priceless gift of ALL!! Mine and serveral other peoples grandfathers here on this forum DIED and SPILLED THEIR BLOOD in WW1 and WW2 to give the french freedom!!!

NOT MONEY!!! THEY GAVE THEIR LIVES AND BLOOD to give the French FREEDOM and what they are doing to us now is showing us graditude?? P1ss on them!! If it wasnt for America the french would be flyng a NAZI FLAG right now!!

The only way Americans would ever thank the French is if we sent the french in first to Iraq. It would show the Iraqi's how to surrender.

You are nothing but a gutless coward that has never had to defend your country.....

Basically I think I have this figured out. cpuguru just likes to start crap. He is just trolling.

He has posted what is better MAD or INtel about 30 times now, and just likes to stir stuff up. If you agreed with him his position would change.

I have to believe this because no rationale person in their right mind would put the words dignity and French in the same sentence.