Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest TheBlazingAngel

?help

Guest TheBlazingAngel

i just did the full test, i had three minor problems, one was my cache size for IE and one was there was a lot of junk files i had not yet got rid of, both i fixed

the third was my bandwidth speed, i have a 56k dial-up, i reported i had an upload speed of 53k, and a download speed of 32k!!!!!!!!

i suggested i used the auto tweaker, however the auto tweaker said not to use it on a 56k but i wondered why i had been sugested to use it, i decided to use it any way, i restarted the pc like it said retested and now the speeds rthe same but the average pings or something else was now around 200 when 500 is an ok value, what do i do?

i just did the full test, i had three minor problems, one was my cache size for IE and one was there was a lot of junk files i had not yet got rid of, both i fixed

the third was my bandwidth speed, i have a 56k dial-up, i reported i had an upload speed of 53k, and a download speed of 32k!!!!!!!!

i suggested i used the auto tweaker, however the auto tweaker said not to use it on a 56k but i wondered why i had been sugested to use it, i decided to use it any way, i restarted the pc like it said retested and now the speeds rthe same but the average pings or something else was now around 200 when 500 is an ok value, what do i do?

Can you post a link to your test?

forlornjohn

"Supporter of the Freeware Revolution"

if you said that backwards and ment 53k download and 32k upload that is pretty good on dialup and if that is what you ment instead of saying upload 53k wich i cant see on dialup... but if you just said it wrong i wouldnt not change a thing 53k is good on dialup i know alot of people that get 14.4k and some at 33k...but if you post your results we might be able to help you better...good luck