Sign in to follow this  
radio

Forums Photo Gallery

added jenjen1018 to page4

adjusted Intratech's page

:)

now we need some new people to add their pictures.... poor zmark is all by himself on page 9 now :P:mrgreen:

Hey guys. I've been working hard at my new job and I'm all fizzled out when I get home. It's all I can do just to keep up on the maintenance of these two computers. I still have income tax to do. I suppose I was on unemployment for too long, and now I can't get used to working and playing at the same time. I have missed you guys, and I'm gonna try harder to get back in here more often. You are all the best. :woot:

Your doing a very good job on the photo album Radio!!! right proud of ya!! :)

lorriehe,,Good to see ya back again,,hurry up with whatever the hell your doing and get back here on a regular basis again,,we miss ya!! :) v

On the Navigation Menu, Page 3, person 1 is having some issues :) You hover over the page link and that persons name is all distorted and messed up unless you're hovering over her name. I'm off to work now but I'll take screenshots of what I'm talking about later on tonight if you need.

Ah, yeah, I see what you mean!

Edit: It's DragunLadee

Edited by IanG