Sign in to follow this  
radio

Forums Photo Gallery

Hmmm, loads slower than before :huh:

But great job :mrgreen:

Loads MUCH slower! What happened?

Maybe it's the stupid frames. :)

:: When I said to make frames that's not what I meant. ;)

To be honest... I don't like the new layout. :( Sorry.

Your hard work is appreciated, though :)

:worship: :all4sma :

updated...

removed frames :P

added a few people I had pictures for that I forgot during the redesign :snooze:

and made music not play automatically

Nice update.. but the downfall is that when you click on the music icon then it opens a new page. Doesn't open a new page outside of that page but redirects to the music page.

Other than that, nice work. Sure wish I could figure out how the hell to make my own website.

Nice update.. but the downfall is that when you click on the music icon then it opens a new page. Doesn't open a new page outside of that page but redirects to the music page.

Other than that, nice work. Sure wish I could figure out how the hell to make my own website.

You know how to make a website. :)

:: Stop acting like you don't...

About the music thing... for me it opens windows media player.

:worship: : all4sma :

darkwave, I changed pg2... let me know how it looks

tracy, open the site, then press [ctrl+F5], you're on pg8

hmmm ooook. I tried cntrl+F5 I tried refresh on the tool bar then I went into my sons room and looked from his computer and couldnt see it on his either. It's ok I know what I look like already lol.. I just don't understand why I don't see it on either of our computers... BLONDE MOMENT! *shrugs* I dunno! thanks anyway.

darkwave, I changed pg2... let me know how it looks

tracy, open the site, then press [ctrl+F5], you're on pg8

Looks sweet :mrgreen: If you are feeling a little bored maybe make it a little bolder please :P

Thanks Radio for fixing that. Carrie is especially happy now that the world can see her :P She did a commercial a few years ago for the nursing home she works at (very small local scale commercial) and she got exited today as someone she works with at a new nursing home recognized her from her 2 seconds of being on tv. On another front the site is looking better each time I check it out. Only gripe I have is non related and has to do with the "Click here to get the plugin" at the top of the page. Get this 'cause I use Firebird. I didn't know we had actual musicians working with us here at the pit.

the same person standing next to me in the pics site..my wife of 3 years and significant other for about 10 years before that. just thought she looked kinda cute in teh tub tonight so stuck her online for the world to see :lol: