Sign in to follow this  
radio

Forums Photo Gallery

fixed the pinninng/unpinning of photo gallery topics :)

LOL. War is on. Let's see who wins this battle.

Kinda like freshman initiation when I was a senior. We had wedgie wars for the freshman. The way it worked was 2 freshman that we picked had to get up in the middle of the room ( usually gym/auditorium ) and put on jackets. Each had to wear a McDonald's jacket or a Burger King jacket (all we had) and have wedgie wars. They had to go until we said stop or fell over crying and laughing so hard that we couldn't chase them when they ran. All the meanwhile, during the war, they had to scream "McDonald's is better" or "Burger King is better" depending of course on which jacket they had on :lol:

I miss high school soooooo much. :P

I'm working on the on/off function, but web-design isn't my strong suit  :P  :mrgreen:

I would reccomend making a frame at the bottom of the page to put the audio player in... That way it can be viewed at all times... If anything it can also, be played wit ha little with dhtml/JavaScript to make that bottom fram appear/dissapear. ;)

<EMBED SRC=audiofile.[format] AUTOSTART=true HIDDEN=false LOOP=1 height="40">

:worship: : all4sma :

Edited by all4sma

Kinda like freshman initiation when I was a senior. We had wedgie wars for the freshman. The way it worked was 2 freshman that we picked had to get up in the middle of the room ( usually gym/auditorium ) and put on jackets. Each had to wear a McDonald's jacket or a Burger King jacket (all we had) and have wedgie wars. They had to go until we said stop or fell over crying and laughing so hard that we couldn't chase them when they ran. All the meanwhile, during the war, they had to scream "McDonald's is better" or "Burger King is better" depending of course on which jacket they had on :lol:

I miss high school soooooo much. :P

Ahh....the oh so vulnerable freshmen. Last year when I was a freshman, somone tried pulling that initiation crap on me. I beat the hell outta him while his friend just watched. I've never been messed with again. :P

BTW I don't condone fighting. :shifty:

Kinda like freshman initiation when I was a senior.   We had wedgie wars for the freshman.   The way it worked was 2 freshman that we picked had to get up in the middle of the room ( usually gym/auditorium ) and put on jackets.  Each had to wear a McDonald's jacket or a Burger King jacket (all we had) and have wedgie wars.   They had to go until we said stop or fell over crying and laughing so hard that we couldn't chase them when they ran.   All the meanwhile, during the war, they had to scream "McDonald's is better" or "Burger King is better" depending of course on which jacket they had on  :lol:

I miss high school soooooo much.    :P

Ahh....the oh so vulnerable freshmen. Last year when I was a freshman, somone tried pulling that initiation crap on me. I beat the hell outta him while his friend just watched. I've never been messed with again. :P

BTW I don't condone fighting. :shifty:

I Knew a lot of the seniors and Juniors going into high school, so I had no problem with that stuff. :)

It was very unwise for a freshman to fight anyone. The ones we picked on were the ones that didn't play sports and such :P We took care of the athletes usually unless we just didn't like them. If a freshman decided to take a swing at a senior... BAD idea. Normally he got beat down pretty good by the guy he swung at first of all and then second, he would get beat up by more than one senior after that even if the other one senior couldn't handle it himself. I never had a prob handling my own :)

avatars, is there a forum where you can tast avatars call me stupid, but is there, i must have the best avatar in the whole wide world, do you think?

and what sites can i upload my pics to so i can use them at a later date?

avatars, is there a forum where you can tast avatars call me stupid, but is there, i must have the best avatar in the whole wide world, do you think?

and what sites can i upload my pics to so i can use them at a later date?

You can use my FTP to hosr your avatar, or PC Pitstop will also host it if it is a very small file.

:: If you want to use my ftp PM me for the login information.

I have a button that turns my speakers off if I don't want them on :P

You also have a similar button to turn off your pc but do you do that everytime you can't end a process through task manager? :P

Great touch! Sounds great.  PowerChucker, thanks for sharing your talent!  

anything for you guys!! :mrgreen:

Nice looping track on the site guys. Whoever that is has actually got some guitar playing talent

Thank you very much! :mrwinky: :beer:

:blink:

Am I the only one that can't see awesomesurfer's pics?   :erm:

Unless he has become a couple of red X's with thin boxes around him, I don't see the dude either! :mrgreen:

I can see his pics with the second link.

Since I'm on dialup, the music needs to load up first before I can get any pages to show on the first link.

I would love to hear PowerChucker's music, but windows media and my computer don't see eye to eye with the buffer zone thang :(

Pictures were fixed, thanks radio! :mrgreen: Jacee, lower the buffer in WMP and see if that resolves it. The default, I believe is for broadband. :)

Looks good. :)

The new navigation is a little better, but hard to read... Or maybe it's just me(?) :erm:

Also, why does the link say all4sma2 for me?

Another thing... Can I update this picture on there?

:: It looks really dark on the pit gallery.

I just lightened it a little bit.

:: http://all4sma.planetubh.com/all4sma_gf.jpg

Thanks, Radio!

Your girlfriend is pretty. :wub::)

Looks good. :)

The new navigation is a little better, but hard to read... Or maybe it's just me(?)  :erm:

Also, why does the link say all4sma2 for me?

Another thing... Can I update this picture on there?

:: It looks really dark on the pit gallery.

I just lightened it a little bit.

:: http://all4sma.planetubh.com/all4sma_gf.jpg

Thanks, Radio!

Your girlfriend is pretty. :wub::)
hehe, thanks. :)

She hates that picture. :)

:worship: : S.M.A. :

Edited by all4sma

just uploaded a redesigned site...

everyone is listed alphabetically now and the navigation should be easier to use as well :)

You did a marvelous job Radio! :tup:

(but I must admit I was VERY happy on page four, we were a hot page....)

At least im not first, :)

Angela

Looks awesome radio.

As soon as my ROTC pictures come in you'll all be forced to look at me. :P