Sign in to follow this  
ikebut

Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Kinda but that arguement is just a side line one.

No one ever said that Iraq never possessed WMDs.....not that I can recall anyway.

The UN spend quite a while disarming Iraq after the first Bush and so far it seems as if they where very successful as well.

Edit: Also the military intelligence need to proove themselves correct and find these microscopic WMDs that Collin Powell said they have.

Edited by intratech2000

I will find the source, but a top ranking Iraqi military official claimed that WOMD could have been delivered onto our troops during the war within 45 minutes of receiving the order to do so.

Would that be the Information Minister? :lol:

Ok, so now we got the best surveillance technology known to mankind, full control of their country, thousands of experts searching AND members of the Iraqi top brass to help us. And we still can't find anything?

Duh! :blink:

edit: sp

Edited by Sir T Fireball

Guest Deuces Wild

No, not the information minister. He was a funny guy though. :)

BTW: Our intelligence did report truck convoys travelling into Syria from Iraq just before the war. :)

Edited by Deuces Wild

Open your horizons Bruce. Think about it a bit more before you try to shoot me down.

My horizons are wide open and I live very near the coast, I will keep my eyes open for runaway crop dusters coming in off the ocean. :tup:

Guest Deuces Wild

Crop dusters are readily available here in the States.

Hope your coastal watch is going well Bruce.

My horizons are wide open and I live very near the coast, I will keep my eyes open for runaway crop dusters coming in off the ocean. :tup:

Crop dusters are a decoy. You gotta look out for trucks floating in from the direction of Syria :woot: Thems the real culprits :lol:

Are Assad's cronies hiding Saddam's weapons?

Our Euro-weenie "friends" want to see America weakened. They have

these visions of the European Union being the dominant political and

economic world power. This only happens if America is weakened.

Even if it takes Islamic Jihadists to do the deed

Why are some of you hoping the United States don't find these

WMD..?

Don't you want a safer World ?

Hey , great news , ikebut , now we can go kill some Syrians too . Goodey, Goodey. Maybe if we're lucky we can find something in Saudia Arabia , Iran ,Jordan , Palestine , Qatar , Kuwait , or any other non-Christian country.

Why are you so afraid as being seen as weak ? That sounds like some kind of school yard stuff that gets people killed.

Weakness? No way. Not my country. :nono:

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills;we shall never surrender."

-Sir Winston Churchill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."

-Abraham Lincoln

"One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency."

-Arnold Glasgow

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!"

-Emiliano Zapata

"Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans -- born in this century, tempered by war, disciplined by a hard and bitter peace."

-John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

-Theodore Roosevelt, "Citizen in a Republic", April 23, 1910

And some of my personal favorites, Im a Marine Corp Brat, and my dad, who just had his second stroke, is still frustrated that he cannot be in theather with the men and women in Iraq. I grew up with all these and it is part of who I am, and it defines my disgust for weakness.

Article VI:  I will never forget that I am an American, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free.  I will trust in my God and in the United States of America --USMC Code of Conduct

"God Fights on the Side With the Best Artillery, God Fights with Third Batallion" -- 3d Batallion, 11th Marines, USMC

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) USMC motto

I must fire my rifle true.  I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me.  I must shoot him before he shoots me.  I will....  My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make.  We know that it is the hits that count.  We will hit...  --USMC creed

For Those Who Fought For It, Freedom Has A Flavor The Protected Will Never Know.  --Old Marine saying

One Shot, One Kill (not sure about this one, but its on a USMC shirt I have)

and then for your enjoyment, my personal favorite of all time, and I remind myself of this everyday.....

I have so much strength in me, you have no idea.

--Adam Sandler, "Punch Drunk Love"

Now, I dont do weakness, I dont want a President who does weakness, or a country who is willing to settle for weakness. We should go get whoever needs gotten, and that does not matter to me what country they live in.

Angela

Hey , great news , ikebut , now we can go kill some Syrians too . Goodey, Goodey. Maybe if we're lucky we can find something in Saudia Arabia , Iran ,Jordan , Palestine , Qatar , Kuwait , or any other non-Christian country.

Why are you so afraid as being seen as weak ? That sounds like some kind of school yard stuff that gets people killed.

kill syrians huh

dont dare touch my family is all im gonna say

Are Assad's cronies hiding Saddam's weapons?

Our Euro-weenie "friends" want to see America weakened. They have

these visions of the European Union being the dominant political and

economic world power. This only happens if America is weakened.

Even if it takes Islamic Jihadists to do the deed

Why are some of you hoping the United States don't find these

WMD..?

Don't you want a safer World ?

Ike,

If there were any WMD's out there, I would be hoping and praying as hard as anyone that they be found. Problem is, all the evidence so far, or should I say lack of it, supports those of us that have always said that we think their existence is only in the minds of those crooks with a thirst for someone elses oil.

So far we seem to be right ;)

You are missing the whole point . So what if other countries have weapons?

Why shouldn't they be allowed to protect themselves ? Is the United States the only country allowed to completly obliterate others ? What made us right and others wrong ? I thought it was Al Queda and Bin Ladin we were after! What did Iraq do? It's been almost one year now and no WMD have been found , the C.I.A. has established NO links with Al Queda. So what was the purpose of going into Iraq , it wouldn't have been a personal thing , would it? We seem to pick and choose those we feel need punished for having weapons , what about N. Korea , they not only have them , they say they WILL use them . Why not go after them? Maybe it's because they are a poor country without any OIL ? If I would be another country, you had better believe that I would arm myself by any means possible, especialy if I was non Christian or non White , or had some form of wealth . Because if you didn't,you would have the threat of the United States killing your people . What gives us that right???? We have been lied to. Iraq may not be as righteous as the United States but what did they do to us ?

And I know those Marine quotes well , been there done that, got the scars to prove it. " One Shot One Kill " is U.S. Army (L.R.P. or LURPS ) Sniper.

And you forgot a couple of quotes: "War is Hell" Gen. W.T. Sherman and

"It is a good thing that war is so terrible , less we learn to like it " Gen. R.E. Lee.

The United States may be the most brainwashed country since Hitler's Germany.

Guest Deuces Wild

I would thank our brave fighting men and women in the military for giving you the right to say what you just did. ;)

Hey Packer ; see how easy it is . There's the excuse . If we can't find one , we'll make one up.

I certainly didn't mean any offense to you . I'm sorry if it sounded offensive . I was Just trying to make a point . But, if I had family in Syria or any other Mid East country , I would try to get them out of there a.s.a.p.

Peace

nope didnt take offense...

doubt they want to move, they are happy there. I know one of my uncles live in lebanon tho.

its all good

The United States may be the most brainwashed country since Hitler's Germany.

:roller::roller:

Ill be back, I killed my childs fish today, have to get a new one, but Ill be back to respond to this absurd, ridiculos, completely wrong comment

Angela

Edited by Angela

Guest Deuces Wild

Deuces ; I was 3rd Marine 1970 - 1972 eighteen months of @#@$ in the NAM. Will that do ??

I salute you for your service. It does not negate, however, my earlier comment. :)

:roller::roller:

Ill be back, I killed my childs fish today, have to get a new one, but Ill be back to respond to this absurd, ridiculos, completely wrong comment

Angela

Lucky you don't live in Texas anymore. Fishicide would probably get you the chair :lol:

Guest Hurdy

The United States may be the most brainwashed country since Hitler's Germany

When I read some of the posts here I have to agree with you.

Deuces ; I was 3rd Marine 1970 - 1972 eighteen months of @#@$ in the NAM. Will that do ??

you went to nam at the age of 15 born 10 December 1955 :woot: Edited by t.rex1972