HAVE DEMOCRATS WEAKENED OUR POSITION?

You knew the time would come when Saddam's Weapons of Mass Destruction

would be found, and the Democrats and their liberal pals

in the media would have to admit George W. Bush and Tony Blair were

justified in invading Iraq and overthrowing Saddam Hussein. Well, set

the table and get the crow ready, because according to intelligence

sources cited by an exiled opposition party, Syria is hiding Iraq's WMD

in 3 locations. They say they were smuggled in wooden crates and are

being hidden by a relative of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

But wait! America's enemies abroad and the Democratic Party at home

have been dedicating so much time to slamming Bush for his actions in

Iraq .. is the resolve there to do anything at all even if we do find out that

Assad's cronies are hiding Saddam's weapons?

Our Euro-weenie "friends" want to see America weakened. They have

these visions of the European Union being the dominant political and

economic world power. This only happens if America is weakened. It if

takes Islamic Jihadists to do the deed, no problem. And our Democrats?

They have placed their hatred of George Bush and their desire for a

return to power ahead of the security interests of their country. They'll

gladly suffer the short-term losses to terrorism if it means a return to

power inside the Beltway.

That's what this election is about .. our security. Budget deficits, spending,

Social Security reform, evil corporations, welfare brood mares ...

important? Yes. But not nearly as important as an ultimate victory over

Islamic terrorism and the destruction of those who aid, harbor, and support

the terrorists. If our intelligence forces confirm that Syria is hiding some

of Saddam's weapons then the reaction should be swift, certain and

devastating.

If Bashar Assad gets the idea that his cover has been blown there is the

chance that he will move quickly to divest himself of these weapons ...

and he could chose to do so by handing them over to groups or individuals

who are anxious to see them used against the infidels.

All Americans had better stand up for America, or soon you won't

have a country to stand up for !

When it's on CNN I might believe it. Until then George Bush is a moron and this Iraq war had no reason for happening.

EDIT: Bush will always be a moron regardless.

Edited by ChrisR

Probably the same sources that said Iraq was loaded with WMD's and had us running around digging holes where there was nothing but sand.

Come to grips with reality, they were all destroyed. I suppose if Bush senior and Ronald Reagan hadn't sold them to saddam in the first place then this could have all been avoided. :P

:mrsgreen:

Our Euro-weenie "friends" want to see America weakened. They have

these visions of the European Union being the dominant political and

economic world power.

That's what this election is about .. our security. Budget deficits, spending,

Social Security reform, evil corporations, welfare brood mares ...

important? Yes. But not nearly as important as an ultimate victory over

Islamic terrorism and the destruction of those who aid, harbor, and support

the terrorists.

All Americans had better stand up for America, or soon you won't

have a country to stand up for !

:angry: Aint that the kinda talk that was going on in Saddam's country and led to his being uprooted by all the other countries who were thinking he was getting too big for his boots?

This quote is full of twaddle and is used to generate patriotic fervour and channel it towards the politicians who want your vote - because they like the power and the cushy job and all the benefits and wealth it brings with it. A lot of them are just as much a despot as old Saddam himself was. Why should America be the number one nation in the world - isn't it supposed to be about people power and the sharing of responsibility? :woot:

This quote is full of twaddle and is used to generate patriotic fervour and channel it towards the politicians who want your vote

It use to be called 'propaganda', but I love the way Mr Beau says 'twaddle' :mrgreen:;)

When it's on CNN I might believe it.  Until then George Bush is a moron and this Iraq war had no reason for happening.

EDIT: Bush will always be a moron regardless.

and that moron will be your president for the next four years . :rocks: Edited by t.rex1972

and that moron will be your president for the next four years . :rocks:

Amen, without a doubt, its gonna be excellent to watch. :)

As always Ike, good post, bravo!!

Angela

Answer me one thing:

With all the intelligence that America had about WMD before the war why didn't they know about his Ike?

WMD aren't small and I do believe it would have been very difficult for Saddam to smuggle them into Syria without them being observed.

Anyways why not just invade Syria and proove this then....they have WMDs, that could be the sales pitch for the invasion, and you don't care about the international community so there is nothing to worry about.

Answer me one thing:

With all the intelligence that America had about WMD before the war why didn't they know about his Ike?

WMD aren't small and I do believe it would have been very difficult for Saddam to smuggle them into Syria without them being observed.

Anyways why not just invade Syria and proove this then....they have WMDs, that could be the sales pitch for the invasion, and you don't care about the international community so there is nothing to worry about.

On the contrary, WMD's can be very small. Iraq doesn't have the means to develop weapons like America does, most likely Iraq would only be able to develop low-yeild weapons of mass destruction; easy to smuggle and to hide.

It use to be called 'propaganda', but I love the way Mr Beau says 'twaddle' :mrgreen:;)

wow 59,100 hits on the word :)

Guest Deuces Wild

Small rockets, artillery shells, crop dusters....the possibilities are endless.

WMD's that could be delivered to the heart of our countries within a matter of minutes was the talk at the time we were justifying an attack on Iraq. Crop dusters and small shells hardly meet that criteria.

We have the finest surveillance technology in the world, were using it to keep a close eye on Iraq 24/7 and had control of their air space. We also had men on the ground, reporting back to us regularly (spies) I would presume. How did these devestating weapons simply vanish?

Hans Blix had a go at finding them and found nothing. The coalition have had many months of far greater access than Blix and still have found nothing. Ok, a few chem suits were found. Big deal. That hardly offers any proof that WMD's exist. If I was about to be invaded by a country KNOWN to have WMD's and KNOWN to have a history of using them (Hiroshima), I'd also want some protective gear handy just in case.

If the madman Saddam had WMD's he would have used them to protect his country from the illegal invasion before now.

No WMD's in Iraq.

Unless you have proof?

Guest Deuces Wild

WMD's that could be delivered to the heart of our countries within a matter of minutes was the talk at the time we were justifying an attack on Iraq. Crop dusters and small shells hardly meet that criteria.

We have the finest surveillance technology in the world, were using it to keep a close eye on Iraq 24/7 and had control of their air space. We also had men on the ground, reporting back to us regularly (spies) I would presume. How did these devestating weapons simply vanish?

Hans Blix had a go at finding them and found nothing. The coalition have had many months of far greater access than Blix and still have found nothing. Ok, a few chem suits were found. Big deal. That hardly offers any proof that WMD's exist. If I was about to be invaded by a country KNOWN to have WMD's and KNOWN to have a history of using them (Hiroshima), I'd also want some protective gear handy just in case.

If the madman Saddam had WMD's he would have used them to protect his country from the illegal invasion before now.

No WMD's in Iraq.

Unless you have proof?

I will find the source, but a top ranking Iraqi military official claimed that WOMD could have been delivered onto our troops during the war within 45 minutes of receiving the order to do so.

Your head is in the sand if you think that Iraq did not possess WOMD.

I remember that allegation DW......why not let him tell us where the WMDs are then?

I assume he couldn't have made such a statement without proof and i'm sure he couldn't have used these weapons without access to them.

Ah yes I can see all the crop dusters crossing the Atlantic now. Make the Wright brothers right proud to see such a feat! :woot:

Guest Deuces Wild

I remember that allegation DW......why not let him tell us where the WMDs are then?

I assume he couldn't have made such a statement without proof and i'm sure he couldn't have used these weapons without access to them.

Yep, he was just lying. And Iraq never had WOMD. In fact, their leader was quite a nice guy. He never used any on his own people nor did he ever claim he had them. Blix never claimed Iraq had them. Military intelligence never claimed they had them. It was just a vast right wing conspiracy.

Happy now? :mrsgreen:

Guest Deuces Wild

Ah yes I can see all the crop dusters crossing the Atlantic now. Make the Wright brothers right proud to see such a feat! :woot:

Open your horizons Bruce. Think about it a bit more before you try to shoot me down.