Sign in to follow this  
flames24

Dll

where do i go to download a dll? says dll PNFU3263.DLL is missing...puter seems be running fine...guess it is in start up where it belongs....is it importent? :rolleyes: one thing after other lol

yes that deffently the dll

hmmm don't have real juke on puter...used too long time ago but deleted i went to add/remove prog and did a find on realjuke and nothing in either places.....i don't want it on either lol.......so how do i get rid of this box come up every time i reboot?? download it and delete again....or is there a diff way.....?

Edited by flames24

Try going to Start/Find/Files and folders...type Real in the searchbox for your harddrive. anything for RealPlayer/Jukebox that comes up....delete it.

B)

A lot of your "Real" stuff is left behind in the registry when you un install it. You might search the registry for it and delete it there but don't delete anything in the registry before you back it up!

scratch that...... :woot: i don't even know how to bk things up....never worried bout it cause i like starting from scratch and d/l it gain lol...and ur talking serious stuff here lol,,,,,,i will put up with the box popping up..doesn't take much to click ok anyway ty for help :)

Flames, you can go to www.jv16.org and scroll to the bottom of the page and download Reg Cleaner. It is a manual cleaner, that only removes what you check off, and it has a Backup section in case you make an error. It has a Software list, two columns, Author and software name. You can click on the top of each column to put them in alphabetical order and then look for Rel....etc, check it, remove it, and exit....

It's such an easy program, it's almost self explanatory....

Try it...you'll like it... :mrgreen:

To back up your registry, go to:

start/programs/accessories/system tools/system information/tools/registry checker/ it will ask you if you want to back it up...say yes.

or

if you start/run/regedit...it will back it up

Edited by thehulk18

Thanks for explaining that Hulk! Flames24, you can always re install the program and not use it for playing your media, use WMP and configure it to play all media.

went to url..server not found...went to run and it has a box with stuff in it...saw nothing bout backing up.......really guys it is ok...no big deal to click ok on box...besides i just found a gateway computer....1 yr old....pentium 3 over 300 mg ram and at least a 20 gig harddrive.......suppose be getting tomorrow.....i will just use this one for backup......so am not going waist any more of your time on this.....if i had made phone call befor i asked this q would saved ya ur time spent already......so sorry....but i'm sure i will come up with another problem sooner or later lol :blink:

The run box usually has the last item that was typed and run listed there. That's no big deal, when you start typing it will change to what you are typing. We are allways glad to help out, so our time is not wasted. If you decide to try again just post back to this thread and we can help you.

no sry must said wrong...i put in as said and a box came up....just bunch words in there lol...couldn't find anything bout backing it up.....np is ok......maybe someday......ty for help :D

ok radio time show my stupidity once gain......i found bunch numbers......is this the numbers i need for the 98se cd i have??? and also it isn't the same cd used to install 98se on here...as i have now...this one is a different one............would that work anyway ......? shoot i'm not even sure this ur talking bout...... :yikes:

it should be something like this... a1b2c-3d4e5-f6g7h-8i9j0-k1l2m

a combination of 5 numbers & letters, in 5 sections...

that's your cd-key, write it down ;)

ok would this be it?????? removed product id and if it is....can i use this number key on cd i have now for 98se?.....is not same cd that downloaded 98se on here :rolleyes:

edit: removed #, radio

if you're running 98se now, and you have the 98se cd, yes you can reinstall windows using that key on that pc

wow great lol..... but what good does it to me 98se already on puter lol......so long as i can use this key with this cd that i have i am all set....so now if i want download 98se on another puter i am set to goooooooooo.....tysvm...u have been so helpful.....:rocks: ........... :popcorn: and :beer: for you.....hmmm u do like right lol thanks

well... you could do that 'dirty' reinstall now if you wanted... ;)

and your legally only able to install it on one desktop & one laptop :mrsgreen::shifty:

hmm i had heard that somewhere......anyway now that i have deleted realplayer from my puter...i have go reinstall it.....now have q.......i do not want realdownload or juke box..........during this install i have seen preparing to install realdownload...there is a cancel button there... can i click cancel and it will skip installing these? or will that close the whole install......always did wonder this.....

and not too smart put number on was it.... duh me

Edited by flames24