Sign in to follow this  
X_C

Neotech2k4 Team Specs

OK... you guy's pegged my interest... just a few questions...

Personal Info Privacy???

Cookie's and posible spyware???

how much cpu load does it require??? 100% like running Prime 95???

Next question.... which team to join???

any offers?... after my questions are answered of coarse....

Raymo

BTW... my Pc runs 24/7 w Broadband

none needed (personal info)...none...yes, 100%, but it has low priority...Torrify :P *

you don't need to join a team, you can start your own...some like to band together and see what luck brings them....just put in the username as whatever you want the "team" to be or what team you wish to be on..

ie, Username Torrey

for team Torrify :)

OK... you guy's pegged my interest... just a few questions...

Personal Info Privacy???

Cookie's and posible spyware???

how much cpu load does it require??? 100% like running Prime 95???

Next question.... which team to join???

any offers?... after my questions are answered of coarse....

Raymo

BTW... my Pc runs 24/7 w Broadband

Raymo it looks like the whole team up strategy may be collapsing. You might just want to fold under your own name :)

Based on recent events it looks like the team wars are over and it's back to regular folding.

I would like to extend my thanks to all who participated in the success that was Team NeoTech2k4.

Guys like Norm, X_C, WsW,OneCool and the rest of the gang (every single member)....you guys rock :cheers: .

Team Neotech2k4 was successful beyond my wildest dream..crushing all that was before us...thanks to the help from each of you.

It also looks like Team AdamMAXIS is still keen on remaining ahead of team Intratech2000 so those of you who would like to take up that challenge are welcomed to reform Team Intratech2000 and try to pass Team Maxis.

Thanks to all,

Dennis

Edited by intratech2000

Switching back over to my own name as well. WOW... alot happened yesterday :woot:

I am just glad we are all folding for PCPitstop. At the beginning the individual was fun. It got a little boring and some teams formed. It was fun again for a while but things got a little out of hand and now we go back to individual. Doesn't matter as long as we are folding. The cause is a good one.

I think people take these things too far and much too seriously. (I won't pass him because he has been there from the beginning. Who's team wants to recruit me? It's not fair with this team or that team.)

Reality check everyone.... Relax and have a :beer: :choco:

(I won't pass him because he has been there from the beginning. Who's team wants to recruit me? It's not fair with this team or that team.)

Reality check everyone.... Relax and have a :beer: :choco:

The MAXIS team sure could use a lil' help.. we are going to have to try and fend off that Intratech2000 team.. :yikes:

You guys having a too powerful team has kinda messed it up already... ;)

I am not talking about team NeoTech, its Team Intratech I was asking him to join :) Edited by DarkWave

Ok..here is the question:

Who want to continue with team Neoteck2k4?....I've gotten a few PMs asking why we are disbanding.

Guys personally team Neotech2k4 was a complete success and we achieved way more that we expected.

Team Pitfusion seem to me as if they have disbanded and as such we will have no one to compete with so I was thinking that going back to the old Team Intratech2000 vs Team AdamMaxis was a good move for us.

PM me with your opinions.

Ok..here is the question:

Who want to continue with team Neoteck2k4?....I've gotten a few PMs asking why we are disbanding.

Guys personally team Neotech2k4 was a complete success and we achieved way more that we expected.

Team Pitfusion seem to me as if they have disbanded and as such we will have no one to compete with so I was thinking that going back to the old Team Intratech2000 vs Team AdamMaxis was a good move for us.

PM me with your opinions.

Well, I think you know my answer, I don't care what name Im folding under. Point was for me to just be folding. But with that said I had fun competing rather than just looking at my small amout of numbers I could produce, it was fun while it lasted. :)

You guys let me know what you decide, I kind of like the name Xtreme_Team myself :P

all i know ... not trying to sound like a jerk here either... is when pitfusion announced their merger .. it sounded like a challenge to the rest of us ... well if it wasn't we took it as one ... we had a hard enough time "competing" against you guys when you were on your own and we were a team ... so when they banded together .. we had to do something to once again "compete" with you .. well neotech grew fast and powerful ... and now we are rising to the top of all the little teams at a quick pace .... now all of a sudden the merged teams are splitting up ????? there are more and more people coming in and folding for the pit .... look at the pits daily totals now .... i think it is fun as a big group and putting up big numbers .... but if we are splitting up the team .... WHY ???????? i don't see no reason for it ....

all i know ... not trying to sound like a jerk here either... is when pitfusion announced their merger .. it sounded like a challenge to the rest of us ... well if it wasn't we took it as one ... we had a hard enough time "competing" against you guys when you were on your own and we were a team ... so when they banded together .. we had to do something to once again "compete" with you .. well neotech grew fast and powerful ... and now we are rising to the top of all the little teams at a quick pace .... now all of a sudden the merged teams are splitting up ????? there are more and more people coming in and folding for the pit .... look at the pits daily totals now .... i think it is fun as a big group and putting up big numbers .... but if we are splitting up the team .... WHY ???????? i don't see no reason for it ....

All good points. :tup:

I actually don't feel like bothering to change my settings. I think I just made up my mind, even if Im the only one, I'll keep it folding for NeoTech. :tup:

Cheers Guys! :beer:

the pit kicked out 6500 points yesterday !!!! highest ever for us ... we will be moving into 58th place early next week and more jumps after that !!!! the competition is good for us ... so what if a few people have a problem with it ..... i say neotech moves on !!!!!

I'm still under NeoTech2k4 and will continue to be so until I hear the opinion of every member.

It is a team and the opinion of every member counts...so post them.

Maybe we'll keep NeoTech2k4 alive and crush on! :P

Good points WsW :tup:

I want to be in a team that goes to the top, maybe we can try and get our team further than just top of our Team, but see how high we can get it in all the user ranks :)

@WsW-WYATT-EARP: Good thinking... Sometimes its good to look at the bigger picture...

I like to fold on as NeoTech2k4... Think we did a good job for the pitfolding (together with the other teams!)

And if the team is disbanded... then Intratech2000 will be my choice.

Yeaahh! :banana2:

So Team NeoTech wil stay alive :mrgreen:

I am all for it :)

But heres just a thought. How about when we reach Radio we disband, just a thought ;)

My CPUs are yours :D

i have no problems with that darkwave ... but has anyone asked radio or battle born .... i have a feeling that they don't care one way or another if they get passed by a single person or a team ... as long as we are folding for the pit and helping the pit climb the big ladder ..... i mean hammer and mike and devan can put up numbers higher than them by themselves if they want to ..... its not the single effort here that matters ... it is the big team picture .....

otherwise lets all band together under radio's name or battle born's name and get 5-6 k a day ..... i don't really care who i fold under .... it is all for the pit !!!!!

Edited by WsW-WYATT-EARP

I seen Techs desktop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EYES !!!!! MY EYES!!!!!! I cant see!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

What does that mean? :blink:

Oh...this is my desktop if you really want to see:

http://www.sasenarine.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...es/Desktop1.jpg

http://www.sasenarine.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...ges/Desktop.jpg

and yes...everything works, nothing you see is for decoration ;)