Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x5dr

M. Jackson's Interview

Guest Deuces Wild

dude, i've hung my daughter over a balcony so she could see.  it wasn't that high up, but the same nonetheless.

Yeah, always a smart thing to do.

Even a fall from 4 feet can result in significant injury. Shame on you.

:jester:

All the surgury was so the monkey wouldn't reject him as a parent, probable the only one he TRULY conceived.

:censored: :angry:

:)

Michael Jackson is about as weird as they get. As far as lying about his plastic, so doesn't 90% of Hollywood, no big deal about that.

On the issue of "Convicted" Sexual Child Abusers, I think they deserve nothing less then the death penalty!!

On the issue of Michael Jackson and sexual child abuse? Well he has never been charged, convicted or anything even close. Is it possible? Of course it is, but then it's possible that your next door neighbor is a sexual deviate.

About the kids sleeping in his bed, he never said he "slept" in bed with them, and the kids never did either. Both he and the children say if they slept in his bed he slept elsewhere, the floor or somewhere else.

Take it for what you will, but it proves absolutely nothing!

His children do in fact "have human contact" that is a rediculas statement. They have nannies, caretakers, talked with people in all the shots I saw. That in fact seems to be "human contact" Their faces are covered while in public for the same reasons Jackie O, Madonna, and hundreds of other celebrities shelter their children from the publick and the wacko press!

Until someone has some concrete evidence that he is a child molestor then I think running around making those accusations is wrong, and harmful to the legitimate cases of child abuse!

Michael jackson is certainly a freak I wouldn't want around my house, but that doesn't make him a criminal. It just makes him one of the many people I wouldn't allow at my house.

If he is ever charged, tried, and convicted then I will be the first to say strap his :filtered: in the electric chair. Until then he is just another of the worlds weirdo's!!

:angel: I don't think so.

Why did he spend a few million two years ago to a kid and his parents?

Legitimate question :erm:

Money didn't buy silence, everyone heard about it. It was in fact investigated, he was not indicted or charged!

He isn't the first celebrety to be "blackmailed" into paying money to someone. For someone with the amount of cash he has it was easier, quicker, and probably "cheaper" to just settle the case.

If there was in fact such an incident, why wasn't it brought to a criminal court rather then jsut going after "money"? That is the fishy part!

If he were truely guilty then he would have been convicted and the money grubbers would have gotten a larger settlement.

Someone was obviously only concerned with what they could get. If they were really concerned, and in fact any "decent" person would have made sure nothing like it ever happened again. I truly do not beleive those people had a leg to stand on. The money Jackson paid was a small amount for him. It avoided some very negative publicity. Even if he went to court and won, it would always be a question. It never even went to court and people make accusations without knowing a single fact about the case.

I tend not to beleive people who only seek money, in something as serious as an alledged child molestation. All the money in the world can't make me not want to see someone guilty of it not be punished in the most severe manner.

As a matter of fact if I were offered millions rather then seeing a molestor in prison I'd send him to jail!! Anyone who wouldn't had better look at their moral obligations to their children and any possible future victims.

If he did do such a thing then the people who claim to be victims are as bad if not worse for letting someone they say is so evil to continue to walk the streets.

:) Well Bruce That was indeed interesting. I would hope that being morally offended is an acceptable way to live life. Your points have been taken as presented, however, I may not be as liberal. Just because some ppl in Hollywood or anywhere else may behave in a manner that is objectable does not give license for everyone to behave in the same manner. We are still a moral country. What is wrong is wrong. My past may present a biased perspective - whether it be MJ or anyone else - I was and I am morally offended.

I have not seen super famous ppl put masks on their children. Since I lived in L.A. (and was born in San Francisco bay area) I do have some knowledge of the behavior of famous ppl. Usually their children do attended schools of their peers. They do have special schools for children whose parents are in the public eye. If I understand you correctly Bruce, is it your opinion that children raised by adults only are mentally healthy (I recognized the fear in his daughter eyes and her body language - I know that fear as a child) While children who are socialized with their peers not to be mentally healthy? Many child stars have expressed their desire to have attended school while working as going to college proved to be difficult

I take no personal offense nor am I protesting you personally. I am offering my opinion as you have expressed yours.

Have a nice day and don't forget to vote for Tigger For President. Money for his campaign would be gratefully accepted by the people who support "Tigger For President"

Have a great day. :mrgreen:;):P

In reference to Hollywood I was refering to his plastic surgery. I don't find it "morally" offensive because someone chooses to change their apearence and then lie about it. I find it to be stupid. Its obvious he has been molded more then a tupperware bowl.

I don't think people should use plastic surgery to change their apearence out of vanity.

I agree the masks on his children is taking things a bit far, and although it is certainly strange, it isn't illegal. In his deranged mind I am sure he thinks he is protecting his children. Yup I think he is on the deranged side of things, I wouldn't let him any where near my house. The man has some serious problems.

But that doesn't change the fact that he hasn't broken any laws that we know of for sure. We can speculate, many folks do. I even think a little more investigation into Never Never land may be in order.

But until he is accused, charged, tried, and convicted then I am not willing to say that he is a child molestor. I just don't "know" that for a fact. So far any and all investigations have in fact said that he is not guilty of it.

His children do have contact with other children. Probably not as much as they should but they do interact and play with the other kids that come to his so called ranch. While I can't defend him going so far as having his children wear masks, I do know that I myself would be overly cautious if I were a celebety of his status. It would always be in the back of my head that someone might try to kidnap my child.

I don't think we can judge the whole of his life by one interveiw, edited, and clipped to suit the interveiwers needs.

Pooh for President

Typical of the news...they showed the original cut clips all day long...day after day...all the talk shows talked about it...then it was all over the nightly talk shows and news. I bet there were over 100 references to it. Since Jacko's uncut references came out, I have not seen one mention of it...NOT ONE! (I'm sure somebody slipped it in somewhere)...at least they had to quit talking about the reporter's edited version.

He should just crawl back in his hole and stay there,,maybe everyone will just forget about him.