Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x5dr

M. Jackson's Interview

gee...amazing what a different take you can have on the Michael Jackson interview when the reporter and Barbara Walters can't slice the dialogue to fit their story :P ...I think the funniest thing they did was try use the MJ's commercial and turn it around in a last ditch effort to save thier booties...these people crack me up...don't talk to reporters :woot:

Guest Deuces Wild

Yeah, nothing wrong with old MJ.....right! :blink:

I have some swamp land to sell you x5dr. :rolleyes:

hes with some dude.... MJ said they get like teens they want to challenge thier parents and it can get dangerous with a monkey when they do that :blink: Of course there is nothing wrong with MJ i think i'll sleep over at Neverland tonight after all the most loving thing to do is share your bed right?? :blink::woot: :help:

I am relatively sure that MJ could only be portrayed poorly by the reporters. The fact his children have no contact with humans and have been taught to hide when they are out in the pubic. :angry: Or putting his baby over the patio fencing and laughing along with the nanny. :angry: Or having that little boy holding MJ hand calling MJ a 4 year old; :angry: and flat out lying about his face reconstruction and I do mean lying. Amazing anyone can really think his behavior is acceptable to society. Abusing children is against the law and he does and has. :angry:

Guest fragged one

Abusing children is against the law and he does and has.

wow, he has. matter of factly, eh?

when, who, what, where, why, and how?

evidence please??

i'm not defending mj, but i believe that everyone in this country is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. you know, as our constitution says? you do know what the constitution is, don't you?

okay, everyone now. C. O. N. S. T. I. T. U. T. I. O. N.

there, very good. that's how you spell liberty, freedom, and the protection of rights.

mj is a weirdo, but honestly, nobody here knows him, nobody here has spent time with him. the only thing you know about him, is what the media has told you.

a wise man once said: those that trust villiage idiot, are more of an idiot than he.

Just hanging the child over a balcony would be enough to get you thrown in the pokey around here fragged.

Guest fragged one

dude, i've hung my daughter over a balcony so she could see. it wasn't that high up, but the same nonetheless.

wait, i'm a child abuser now...

that is a very large stretch.

dude, i've hung my daughter over a balcony so she could see. it wasn't that high up, but the same nonetheless.

I didn't call anyone a damn thing,,just stated a fact.

Guest fragged one

dude, i've hung my daughter over a balcony so she could see.  it wasn't that high up, but the same nonetheless.

I didn't call anyone a damn thing,,just stated a fact.
no, no, no. i didn't mean that. :huh:

it wasn't directed at anyone, it just happened to have come after your post. i was saying that to those that call that 'abuse', including the woman in florida(?) that complained to the child protective services. that's all, a random rant of mine in the proper thread, but in the wrong place.

sorry volt. :)

a wise man once said: those that trust villiage idiot, are more of an idiot than he.

Another wise man said "Never fart and yawn at the same time" :mrgreen:

Belives MJ has took in to much second hand fumes.

I promise to be nice Volt

In my opinion MJ is not only a weido but he should be charged with child abuse.

MJ lied about his facal structure. But he is welcome to do so course his crediability is trashed.

And then taking children to his bed is horrifying to me.

The evidence is I heard him and I saw him

Yes, having been an abused child, my perspective is rather tainted.

Abusing children is a no-no.

Have a nice day.

Guest fragged one

I promise to be nice Volt

In my opinion MJ is not only a weido but he should be charged with child abuse.

MJ lied about his facal structure. But he is welcome to do so course his crediability is trashed.

And then taking children to his bed is horrifying to me.

The evidence is I heard him and I saw him

Yes, having been an abused child, my perspective is rather tainted.

Abusing children is a no-no.

Have a nice day.

hey, i totally understand your position here. my first post was a bit over-laden with sarcasm and facetiousness.

lying is not a crime, and cannot logically be a factor in determining whether or not one is abusing children.

taking children into one's bedroom is not a crime. while it could lead to suspicion, it cannot logically be used as one's only evidence that one, did IN FACT, commit the crime of child abuse.

should i be charged with shoplifting if i take my backpack into the changing rooms with me? not if they find stolen goods in the bag, but merely because i take it in the room with me? no. it may cause suspicion, but it is not proof.

it's friday, lighten up. Posted Image

:beer:

fragged,,no problems from here,,I have had my posts be misunderstood before too.

Wendy,,its a very sensitive subject,,and with folks who have been abused,, I'm sure its even more so.

Guest fragged one

Micheal Jackson just decide to make an album with the Beatle! :blink:

:mrgreen:

why not? he ownes most of their music.