Sign in to follow this  
hazaredonda

Web Hosting

hi Im looking for a company to host images on including jpeg + gif that I can then link to on various sites.

Require unlimited image size + content.

I am currently using superimagehost.com but all images have to be jpeg. Any help/links would be gratefully recieved.

Each image user has uploaded must be for forum signature use only. This mean do not store: screenshots, pictures of your dog, websites, etc.

This rule means it aint quite wot I want :( but thanx anyway

I use Rancho web,but it has 150k up load limit.1 meg space for $9.95 a year and $5.00 per meg after that, can load jpg.jpeg,gif,and png files. It was free :(

Signman, to do that do you need front page or some other software to wyswyg to the web space your isp provides you with

Joe, I'm not sure, I know mine (earthlink) has a simple "click and build" design but I would feel like they would have a tool to use if they provide you with free space, or at least recommend a tool to use. Front Page is supposed to be pretty good, (I don't use it) but there are some free ones out there for the asking! HTMLGOODIES.COM is a good place for getting your various codes too.

Edited by Signman

I have a local ISP and they do provide me with web space but as far as getting anything on it...you're on your own. I find that some places that host have an auto upload feature and me being to lazy,prefer to do just that

Joe, you may need a FTP program to do that if they don't provide you with any tools to use. My site is the first one I've ever done so I don't use anything else. Maybe someone that has built websites before could help you out more than I can. You might post a question about building a site and get all kinds of help. You may already have everything on your computer to use.