Sign in to follow this  
TiMiSu1987

What Is It Like To Have A Girlfriend?

i dont think hes whipped i just think he understands her feelings :yup:

:rolleyes::lol:

Didn't read all the posts....

I've had I think 3 girlfriends. One mistake online a few years ago. Was completely stupid on both our parts.

The second I was with for the longest I think...that one was great, but neither of us were really ready...had it been a few years from now, I'm confident it would have worked.

The third was just me wanting someone, and someone happened to have interest in me. Didn't last long...we apparently argued...I'd say talked about our disagreements...or debated. Heh, didn't work out.

So right now I'm abstaining from that nonsense stuff. I've got one friend who's married at 18 and know she'll be married to the same guy. Another who'll be getting married at about 18 or 19 and will be with the same guy for life no question.

So yeah...having a girlfriend can be nice I think, if it's going to work out. The way I see it though, unless you're getting married to them, what's the point of dating them? Maybe going out on a few to see if the attraction is there...but..yeah..I won't start ranting. :)

I didn't read all the posts either, so if someone beat me to this, that's ok. I'm saying it anyway.

Having a girfriend is like having a wife in a lot of ways. There are a lot of similar benefits and responsibilities. But if you change your mind you don't have to go to court. :lol:

wow, talk about raseing the dead....what made you look for that?? do you always go back a year to see what you posted? ;)

also, while your single, save as much money as you can...becouse once you get married thats all you will have!!

Edited by BBYTech587

I have heard some very very bad things about girlfriends share your experiences here

They wonderful...You'll know when you've found the right girl.

Been with my girlfriend 42 years..Posted Image

wow, talk about raseing the dead....what made you look for that?? do you always go back a year to see what you posted? ;)

also, while your single, save as much money as you can...becouse once you get married thats all you will have!!

I was reading an old convo with someone that is no longer my friend.. and it had reference to this thread in it.. So I clicked it to find out what it was.. I just thought it was ironic is all. :lol:

well its just my opinion, my G/F and i fight two times a week not cause we fight we do it to get to know each other better, see in every relationship you need to fight and if you just agree with everything they say she will catch on and boy look out, Im not saying this because my girl is sitting here watching me typing this out and tell them this and tell them that, but see it not just womens faults it mens to cause we like to get our girl mad to see how they would react to what we say, so it not all the girls fault, relationships dont suck its all about how you want to be treated, but see us guys if that what you want to all the males, think if YOUR girl treated you like you stupid you be RIPPED , well from what i have read some of you man really think woman are stupid, so if you think that and woman are so bad then maybe just maybe you should go out with you own kind you might have better luck

Guest wholewheat2k

It is very important to remember that a relationship is not all about the other person. Sure it is about companionship, and fun....even more so, it is a great way to find out about yourself!

A relationship mirrors who you are...What your likes and dislikes are.

It's not about finding love in the other person, but developing/healing the love that you already have within you.

Don't sacrifice yourself to someone else, because, due to selfish human nature, you will get burned badly, and will have a feeling of being left with nothing (as you have read from the other wise replies).

Every individual is a complex person. What will be good is to date more than one person. You will learn more about yourself from many than just one at a time. Don't sneak and do this. Don't get too deep while doing this either. When dating on the skin-surface-level you will eventually find one or two to take more seriously, then maybe narrow down to one (or none). No rush! But life is too short, and there are too many people out there to "fish" one at a time.

Stay away from those who already have too much drama. They need time to fix their problems, don't waste your time.

You are always single as long as there are no marriage papers in effect! Don't make pretend marriages! Be real, live real, and the fantasies won't trap you.

Good luck and good love!

One does not fall 'in' or 'out' of love. One grows in love... :)

*Giggling* Ok, ok, I got it from my calendar. :mrgreen: But isn't it beautifully put? And it is so true...

Anyway, just take ur time Timisu1987, take one at a time or u will lose them all and the time as well...

I thought this forum is ONLY discussing technical stuff for computers :P...

One does not fall 'in' or 'out' of love. One grows in love... :)

*Giggling* Ok, ok, I got it from my calendar. :mrgreen: But isn't it beautifully put? And it is so true...

:rofl3:

I thought this forum is ONLY discussing technical stuff for computers

Nope. As you have now found out, it is about all of mens toys that require regular upgrading and modifying :P

Nope. As you have now found out, it is about all of mens toys that require regular upgrading and modifying :P

This seems an appropriate juncture in proceedings to ask about the cow fixation. A man's toy? :lol:

"BEFORE and AFTER MARRIAGE" :rolleyes:

Before - You take my breath away.

After - I feel like I'm suffocating.

Before - Twice a night.

After - Twice a month.

Before - She loves the way I take control of a Situation.

After - She called me a controlling, manipulative, egomaniac.

Before - Ricky & Lucy.

After - Fred & Ethel.

Before - Saturday Night Live.

After - Monday Night Football.

Before - He makes me feel like a million dollars.

After - If I had a dime for every stupid thing he's done...

Before - Don't Stop.

After - Don't Start.

Before - The Sound of Music.

After - The Sound of Silence.

Before - Is that all you are eating?

After - Maybe you should just have a salad, honey.

Before - Wheel of Fortune.

After - Jeopardy.

Before - It's like living a dream.

After - It's a nightmare.

Before - $60/dozen.

After - $1.50/stem.

Before - Turbocharged.

After - Needs a jump-start

Before - We agree on everything!

After - Doesn't she have a mind of her own?

Before - Victoria's Secret.

After - Fruit of the Loom.

Before - Feathers & handcuffs.

After - Ball and chain.

Before - Idol.

After - Idle.

Before - He's lost without me.

After - Why can't he ask for directions?

Before - Croissant and cappuccino.

After - Bagels and instant coffee.

Before - Oysters.

After - Fishsticks.

Before - I can hardly believe we found each other.

After - How the hell did I end up with someone like you?

Before - Romeo and Juliet.

After - Bill and Hillary..

-----------------------------

"I never knew what real happiness was

until I got married;

and then it was too late."

I have heard some very very bad things about girlfriends share your experiences here :mrgreen:

I wanna learn somethings i should and not do.

So far with my experience, a relationship can be healthy, but so can a guy-girl friendship. Make sure that when you feel it's time to pursue a reationship, that you're not going to regret it. The right girl for everyone is out there, so make sure you're not wasting your time with someone you know isn't going to be worth it in the long run.