Sign in to follow this  
TiMiSu1987

What Is It Like To Have A Girlfriend?

Who said you can't be in love at 15? I fell in love when I was 15, I still see him and my heart still flutters!

If you want a Girlfriend, find one who has your intrests as well as her own. Don't stick to each other like glue. Keep your friends. If she doesnt want you to be with your friends, dump her. The same goes for girls looking for a boyfriend. And Number 1. Don't have sex. Wait till your older.

Same here Donna. Started dating at 15 married at 18. But, things are different now days. We are a rare breed to still be married. But, I KNEW it was love. Of course so was Dean, Bob, Bill, Ralph, Chris,Rob, Sam,Dennis,

Chub, etc.... :mrgreen: I dated a lot before I found Jay.

Listen listen listen. To your head, heart, and what she says too. Parents give good advise, so wouldn't even hurt to listen to them you know. Don't be in a hurry. :mrgreen:

Who said you can't be in love at 15?   I fell in love when I was 15, I still see him and my heart still flutters!

If you want a Girlfriend, find one who has your intrests as well as her own. Don't stick to each other like glue. Keep your friends. If she doesnt want you to be with your friends, dump her. The same goes for girls looking for a boyfriend.    And Number 1.  Don't have sex. Wait till your older.

Same here Donna. Started dating at 15 married at 18. But, things are different now days. We are a rare breed to still be married. But, I KNEW it was love. Of course so was Dean, Bob, Bill, Ralph, Chris,Rob, Sam,Dennis,

Chub, etc.... :mrgreen: I dated a lot before I found Jay.

Listen listen listen. To your head, heart, and what she says too. Parents give good advise, so wouldn't even hurt to listen to them you know. Don't be in a hurry. :mrgreen:

being so young myself and not having a girlfriend I can't say much, but I think you are right on the ball :mrgreen:

if u have a gf, be prepared for hours of senseless chattering.

That's cool. It blends in with the crickets, the kingfishers splashing and the sound of the stars rolling through the sultry night. ;)

Get as many as you can while you can, that way they fight amongst each other, and you are spared the agony of the sensless chattering of teenage girls.

*Runs for cover!!!!!!!*

:funny:

You can get a feel for it by just chucking all your money out the window :mrgreen:

just send it to me in care of general delivery :mrgreen::rofl::funny:

I got my first gf freshmen yr for homecoming and we have been going out ever since. I am now a senior in high school and couldnt be any happier with her. Dont be a victim of "I need a gf Ill take anyone" cuz youll end up with a real b|tch. There are very few upstanding moral based teenage girls and if your lucky enough to find one, like me, then kudos for you!

i'll add one of my bad experiences.

I didnt learn the first time.

I went out with a girl from work, i found out she was seeing other guys so i went out with her sister.

Her sister was "doing" at least 5 other guys while i was dating her.

Needless to say, know the person you are dating, and dont date there sister afterward :)

Its a lotta work to get what you want, and everyone knows whats wanted, a few good nights make up for some hard work tho.

edit, this is just funny \/

They are great,untill your wife finds out.  

Edited by leprechanmonkie

Ahhh, Girlfriends...Can't live with them....Can't Kill them :P:P

relationships can be such a Love/ Hate situation at times! it takes alot of patience, and understanding to get through some days! :mrsgreen: Use the relationships you're in when you're young as learning experiences,

the knowledge wil be very helpfull in the future.