Sign in to follow this  
TiMiSu1987

What Is It Like To Have A Girlfriend?

Get as many as you can while you can, that way they fight amongst each other, and you are spared the agony of the sensless chattering of teenage girls.

*Runs for cover!!!!!!!*

I'm 17, and have only recently started to try to get somebody ;)

Unless you're getting near graduation, like I am, I wouldn't really try to find a serious relationship...all my friends have tried and they've all gotten screwed over

gotten shot down? Imagine having your heart torn out of your chest, ripped apart, stamped on, and then having the pathetic piece of an organ shoved back in. Yeah...lol

Edited by Chrono86

Ahhh, teenage girls are so hyper you almost need a tranquilzer to get them to shut up :D

But after a few months of dating it's all good :mrwinky:

Oh, and when they dump you for your best friend joe shmoe fo' get about 'em :lol:

Edited by amd dude

Hmm kylie had some good advice always listen. But what if they talk about nonsense like gossip and stuff that you dont want to hear then what do you do?

I dont have a gf :mrsgreen: im just asking the experts

My best advise to you is - learn to listen :) really listen though y'know... And dont ever lie, girls know when you are lying... :blink: hehe

Yes, unfortunatly they ARE good at telling when you're lying...so don't do it or you'll get screwed haha

My best advise to you is - learn to listen :) really listen though y'know... And dont ever lie, girls know when you are lying... :blink: hehe

Learn to pretend to listen. And don't talk much(every word that comes out of your mouth will lower her opinion of you)

:mrgreen:

Yes, unfortunatly they ARE good at telling when you're lying...so don't do it or you'll get screwed haha

:mrgreen:

Hmm kylie had some good advice always listen. But what if they talk about nonsense like gossip and stuff that you dont want to hear then what do you do?

If thats all they can talk about then they probably aren't the girl for you... :)

Yea, when they keep babbling on every few seconds just say ya, cool, awesome, uh huh and that's all there is to it! :)

Iv'e only had like 3 girlfriends but none of them lasted past 6 months :(

Edited by amd dude

I concur but dont they know that your not listening. Like they know when you are lying :)

no way. Just acknowledge they are there by nodding or saying "uh huh" and small stuff like that. They never catch on.