Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

volt

Pitstop Member Down

:(:erm::blink:

Tobias: could it be all the chescake you gave Franglais?

Could it be that after havin a great b party,

F. just felt sometingh wrong?

What ever it is, PLEASE!

GET WELL SOON!!

Take care mate, will be waiting for u!

And if there's anything you may need, just ask!!

Best wishes, and soon recovery!! :woot:

Hey Franglais!! Hang Tuff and I hope you are back up and running soon. Your posts, along with some of the others, are the best reading I have done in a while. I have even put my Readers Digest away :P Feel better soon! And as we say in North Carolina..."Ya'll hurry back now....Ya Heah ?!?"

:mrgreen:

i'm back thanks guys, i had to go in for a major operation on my right leg i got into a car accident 6 years back and i started getting mobility immpairment.. so i had to get some bone removed it went kinda well except for i had to go back in the hospital a second time the same day. :angry: i had the operating because i split open and was bleeding. but im all better now got me some good pain killers demerol. :mrgreen: i stopped taking them a few days ago as the pain subsided, so those are for rainy days. :mrgreen: but anyhow thanks for your concerns, i wasnt sure if anyone would notice i was gone. but it's what i can say you guys are the best. :tup::banana:

thanks for the link volt, i havent been taken any in the last few days. i dont intend to either the pain is mostly gone, its the muscle aches thats left. so tylonal works good for that from time to time. :)