Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

volt

Pitstop Member Down

I may get yelled at for this,, but I'm posting it anyway.

My very good buddy franglais is not feeling up to snuff and will be missing for a while. :(

Just wanted everyone to know he is in some pain and to keep him in your thoughts untill he gets back on his feet and feeling like his old self.

He has put alot of time and effort into the pit,,and I will miss him sorely!!

Take good care my man!! hope to see you shortly!! :) v

You take good care of yourself Frang and come back soon, the Pit won't be the same without you. :(

Guest Deuces Wild

I am new here but have seen his contributions to the forum and he will be missed.

If you are listening franglais, get well soon. ;)

Franglais, many "well wishes" to you! Just wanted to say "Get Well Soon" and "We Need You Back Here With Us At The Pit"! May our Father in Heaven grant you His Blessing for Healing. :mrgreen:

Yeah last time Franglais emailed he said he wasnt doing to well in the health dept. Get well soon Franglais and i hope to see ya ugly mug around the place soon ;) Kinda need the XPert about the place just incase i decide to have a mess about....lol. Well its just running too damn stable and good im getting kinda bored. :mrgreen: Hope to see you on again soon.

Keith

Hi.

I have not had the pleasures of franglais' help yet so all i can say is get better soon you Sassenach! :)

For those who do do not know, he is English, i am Scottish and he will understand.

Best Wishes,

Will (a newbie to the best forum i have come across yet).

PS

You did the right thing Volt!

Oh NO! Not tobias.....where do we send the cheese? What is the flavor that will help get you back on your feet quickly?

Hey Franglais, I just spoke with my Father about you and He is on the job! You'll bounce back better than snuff!

Frang, sorry to hear your not feeling well, Hope you get a speedy recovery.

Also Mohawkwarrior is in the hospital for his leg, I hope for his recovery too, Must be a bad time for our pit stoppers :help:

Been some time since I've had the pleasure to converse with you Franglais, but my hopes and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery :)

take care of yerself, frang and get better soon! that goes for you too mohawk! anything but a full recovery is unacceptable!

Posted Image

that's an order, soldiers!

Thank you Volt for the update.

Frang: Theree are a few of us on here who are experiencing physical (some mentally) difficulties. Please get well soon. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Good luck Mohawk.. Get well soon. Your included in our prayers as well.

Remember that 64kb? You're just like that, don't need a lot of power to show a whole lotta love, damn it man I wish you all yhe best! See you soon :)