brepet

PC Matic Whitelist

I have the paid version of PC Matic and am having trouble with the whitelist. How do I access it to add a program myself? I've right clicked the icon and attempted to get it to prompt on Notification and Vulnerability, but it will not recognize a game I am trying to use, so I am unable to log onto it- it acts like it's going to sign onto the game then kicks me back to the sign on screen. (I used to play this all the time prior to PC Matic). When I went to check the whitelist, the game isn't listed and I checked to make sure it wasn't on the blacklist. The Supershield just isn't grabbing it to prompt to add it...I'd like to know how I can add things myself to avoid this happening now and in the future.

Thank you

Please click the SuperShield icon in the bottom right corner of the computer screen beside the time and date. A small menu will appear.

Choose "Protection Level" then "Allow Java"

For your highest level of protection we recommend that you only use "Allow Java" mode when using a program or site that is being disabled by the default protection mode.

If that does not resolve the issue, please open a support ticket at https://www.pcmatic.com/help so we can take a closer look.