Sign in to follow this  
beagle1

Wimdows 7 Free Partition Program

Hi I'm trying to increase C Drive in win 7 Home with 15gb from D Drive, i've tried easeus , it lets me make unallocated of 15gb to extend C Drive , but i can't get the option to click on C to add it , also tried Minitool , same Problem as Prior so no luck there either Can any one point me to a free program that does what i want without me going through lots of programs to get it done .Regards Philip.

Man, easus(sp) used to be the free go to and would do just this. I haven't messed with partion merging in a long time, so I'm really not sure, but their site indicates that it still does. Disregard the OS type as it doesn't matter. 

https://www.easeus.com/partition-manager-software/combine-partitions-windows-10-free.html

Hi Tx  The link you gave me is the one that won't let me extend C Drive even after making 15gb Unallocated space from D Drive .So i bit the bullet an Paid for the Pro Version of the program , when i clicked on the download link on their email and Installed all i got was the Trial Version . As you can't reply to their emails because of No Reply on their emails , i went to their website on Thursday my time and let them know , as they've had 2 Days since i Purchased an No Reply back , i asked them to Refund my $40.21 AU for the Pro Version , as of today , Saturday my time , they've Still not even Responded . I've opened up a PayPal Dispute as the product i paid for is Not what I've got ( Trial Version ) , so i'll wait to hear from PayPal i guess .. Regards Philip ..

Hi Tex  Well easeus finally replied after the third email , they let me know when the trial version loads , click on the Key up the top to add the License Number they sent , i looked for somewhere to add it but didn't find anywhere , would have been a whole lot easier had they said on the Purchase email . Anyway , it's all up an running an increased C Drive from D Drive and then did the same from E to D which was then down on space  so all is good this way . Regards Philip ...

Good grief what an ordeal, you're quite the trooper there Philip! I'm glad you got your solution, but sorry it was such a hassle. 

Take care and don't be a stranger! 

Tx

Hi Tex  Yea , could have done without all the fuss , at 71 didn't need it , for mine , if you Purchase the Pro Ver , why not just have it so you download it then add the License Number , not the dang trial ver . Not a Stranger i hope , check in here every day , learnt a whole lot too over the 15 years , been a member somewhere back in November December 2004 , when i first joined and i tried to sign i didn't remember/think  to leave a space between Beagle an 1 , so i couldn't , so i rejoined with no space , wasn't so comp literate lol. I've seen a few no longer come back in my years , Hawk , One Slick Chick , the latter was on here near every day then ect , over the years i wonder what happened to them as they were regulars on here . Regards Philip ..