Sign in to follow this  
jeb1

Way to contact PCMatic

I went on line wanting to buy PCMatic.  I  want to ask the question, "Do I delete my BitDefender before I download and install PCMatic, do it after, what?

I found no way to ask that question - there is no phone number to call - - I really don't like that - - and it kept asking me to sign in to send an email.  I tried to sign in but it would not accept my password.  So clicked on change password, did so but still would not let me sign in.  So tried to register - wouldn't let me do that either.  So I sent a "suggestion" - waiting on a reply.

All in all, not the customer support one would like to see.

Tks for listening - jb

Hey @jeb1 Sorry for the difficulties you experienced trying to reach us. We do not have telephone based support, it's all via our https://www.pcmatic.com/support/ page and email after you submit your trouble ticket or question. Please ensure that's the web page you were visiting when you were trying to reach our Customer Support team.

To answer your question about BitDefender, it's recommended to manually uninstall your current antivirus for the best possible results. However, during the installation process of PC Matic with Super Shield, we look for and safely uninstall any software that might conflict with ours and that could cause instability or even lessen the security of your pc. 

Should you encounter any issues, our Customer Support team is standing by on the ready to help out and can be reached via http://www.pcpitstop.com/support/

Also know, if for any reason you're not pleased with our software or find it doesn't meet your needs, we offer a 30 Day, no questions asked, full refund with but a few clicks.30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team!

Tx :)

Revo is a great tool, I use it all the time. That  being said, it's possible because of the nature of the software being uninstalled, that they "protect" parts of it to keep malware from uninstalling it and leaving you vulnerable. If I were in your shoes, I'd use the AV vendor's tool to uninstall it, but that's your call. ;)

Tx