Sign in to follow this  
kostheta

Small business owners' go-to resources for tech advice

Hey folks,

Hope you are doing well.

I want to learn from the community that what are the top resources used by small business owners whenever they need any technical advice related to business applications? For this, I have created a small survey, which will not take more than 3 mins of your time, but it will help me immensely to learn technical habits of small business owners.

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZD9QTN5

Hey All!! I have not received any responses on the survey link posted above. Can you please help me out here?

In case you are not willing to take the survey, can you answer the following:

What are the top resources being used by small business owners whenever they need any technical advice? i.e. do they prefer to just Google out the technical query or do they visit some specific websites or forums (and which ones?). Please let me know.

4 hours ago, kostheta said:

Hey All!! I have not received any responses on the survey link posted above. Can you please help me out here?

Be patient!!

This is a worldwide forum with users from every continent all on different time zones - I guessing not everyone waits for a new post and dives right in!!

You are specifically asking for information from small business owners - Out of our membership you'll probably find very few that meet that requirement; and even fewer from that group that will actually reply. And I guess you can understand that people are wary of clicking through random links on Forums especially as it's a first post from a new member.

I'm also wondering why you want this information? Maybe an explanation as to what you are going to do with the information may help people understand what you are doing and encourage a response?

Hopefully you will also have posted the survey on multiple sites and not just here?

:wp: