Alan Ryder

PC Matic tech support not responsive

Has anyone encountered this before with PCMatic. Password reset request results in "check your mail" no mail ever arrives. I do not have an automatic junk folder, I see everything in my in box. I have a product key, an email address and an expiry date (2019!!!) shown in the dashboard BEFORE I logged out. Grumbling at PCMatic tech support elicits no response. I am being told daily that my license has expired, I am at the point of deleting everything, cancelling email newsletter and blasting this product and its support on social media and certainly NOT "renewing" until I get some response from PCMatic or PC Pitstop. THanks for suggestion - or better direct contact from support to me!

Hi Alan,

I found your account for PC Matic and it is registered with a different e-mail address than the one that you have used when registering here at the forums.

For security reasons, I will message you privately so that we can insure that you are signing into your PC Matic license with your registered e-mail address.

It is licensed until 09/17/2019

Thanks

:) Y

52 minutes ago, s cal said:

Hello, Did you get this straightened out? We are having the same problem!!

Hi s cal,  :wp: 

Check your PM's for a reply to your inquiry.

Thanks

:) Y