Guns

CB my friend.

Ok this is a hard one for me CB has had a brain aneurism and bad stroke in a coma with no brain activity. The family is talking among themselves deciding on weather to take him off of life support or not. Will let you all know what happens.

Thanks for letting us know Guns.

Blessings, love and strength to his family.

If he does go, I know that he'll be having a blast with his son as soon as they are reunited.

:) Y

Dadgumit, I just talked to him Sat. I had to get some parts replaced on my car so I could make the trip to come see him next month. He needed me to rebuild a box for him because his sight wasn't good enough anymore. 

Guns,

Please let us know any details about the funeral that the family will allow to be posted.

Thank you

Rest in Peace, my friend.

He just passed we lost a very good man today. Will advise when funeral arrangements are made.

Thanks, Guns, for keeping us updated.  I have a little inkling how hard this is for you.

He will be missed by more people than he would even guess. 

Personally, I'll take solace in the fact that I know he made arrangements for the hereafter, and I will actually meet him, face to face, someday.

My heart aches... he was a trooper and fought too many odds against his health. He was a good and dedicated friend in this forum. Rest in peace Roger. Your journey was definitely heroic. Much love to your family and friends for all of our loss.

Just seen this. Thanks.

Not just a stalwart of the forums, but a friend off them.  Not sure what to say.

This hurts.  I know I'm not immediate family and all that but this hit me like a fist to the gut.

I've known this man for years, well,  like the rest of all you guys and you feel like my family.

This is very sad news indeed. caintry_boy was always very pleasant and helpful.

He also showed great enthusiasm for members here that returned from a long time after being away, as well as new members. In fact he showed that enthusiasm to all members.

He will be sorely missed.

Condolences to his friends and family. 

Rest in peace.

John Roger McWilliam, age 65, Pleasanton, Kansas passed away on Thursday, August 23, 2018 at Olathe Medical Center.

Funeral service will be 2 pm Sunday, August 26, 2018 at the Pleasanton Church of the Nazarene. Disposition will be in the Pleasanton Cemetery. Roger will lie in state Saturday at the Schneider Funeral Home and Crematory, Pleasanton Chapel from 12 noon until 4 pm. Contributions are suggested to the Church or the Roger McWilliam Memorial Fund.20160706_091643.thumb.jpg.ac6b7dd1ad754c266ddc026caa979576.jpg

Edited by Guns
Recent Photo

Awww, I know that he hated losing his beard.

What a great friend he will always be.

Guns,

Can you confirm the Church's address below:

Pleasanton Church of the Nazarene
Address: 1012 Laurel St, Pleasanton, KS 66075

Thank you

Dang...This does hurt....Never got meet in person but still a friend ..still a feeling of loss

You know he is listening to truly good music now.

RIP John Roger McWilliam 😕

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you, he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged."

Deuteronomy 31:8

He loved quoting from The Bible............ usually the longer versions!

Mine? Short, sweet and from the heart.

Sunday? I'll pour a couple of drams for Caintry and i and toast him on his way. 

R.I.P. Young man. 

oh man, this is a shocker. i thought i would of died before most of the old pitsters gang. RIP cb . 🥂

Edited by Wayne
added a word

i just read how he was doing good in his other topic and then i read this very sad topic and can't believe he's gone.

rip caintry, you'll definitely be missed.