Paperboy

What does an exclamation inside a warning icon in Windows mean?

When I open file explorer, I started seeing an icon where the C drive is. It's a yellow caution or warning sign with an exclamation in the middle. So I scanned the drive for errors but it found none. I then scanned for viruses and it cleared as well. I optimized the drive in defragmentor...but I cannot seem to find out why this icon is there. Any ideas?

The only odd issue I noticed is when I click on my downloads folder, there is a sub folder with a bunch of pics inside of it. When I open that, all the thumbnails will flash and reload. Like they all go blank then load back up and repeate constantly. I don't know what that means either.

If you "mouse over" the icon, does it give you any further information?

How full is the drive?

Can you post a screen shot?

Thanks

:) Y

No it doesn't give any further information. Nothing listed under properties. The drive is 83.3 GB's free of 183 GB's. It's just an odd icon. I think it's related to my picture folder because the thumbnails go ham. I also can't really open them either.

I'll see if I can copy it elsewhere then delete but trying to open them causes my computer to go really slow. Can't find any errors though.