Miss Helen

Windows 10 Automatic repair loop

Does anyone know how to get a computer with windows 10 out of the repair loop?  I want to reformat the hard drive an install a clean copy of windows.

Hola, 

Can you expound on  repair loop?

it just sits there saying preparing automatic repair and when I tried to do a diagnostics on it it just throws me out  It's like the computer is possessed.  

Is the Win 10 media you are going to install from bootable?  If it is you can boot from it and install.  If it isn't do you have a Win 10 repair disk?

Yes according to my other computer i's bootable but the problem computer lets it blink a couple of times and goes right back to the same black page.

Yes according to my other computer i's bootable but the problem computer lets it blink a couple of times and goes right back to the same black page.

I looked at the laptopmag and I can't get to any of that.  

Turns out it wasn't a windows problem but the Hard Drive was so corrupted that the guy who fixed it used another computer to try to reformat it and it shut that computer down too.Will never know what happened to it, but he replaced my 1TB hard drive with a small one and told me not to down load anything from the backups because we don't know if they are corrupted .  Thank you for all your input.  Much appreciated.