Yesterday Avast removed my SafeZone browser and required I download their new Secure browser.  I now have pop up ads on just about every page I go to including the side panels of my Yahoo email page. I didn't have these before the browser change. I'm using Avast Pro and Malwarebytes Premium , Adaware  and CCcleaner free versions.  I see CCcleaner may be a problem.  I tried using Mozilla/Firefox . The ads were still there.  Should I uninstall CCcleaner?  What can I do to track down and clean up these pop up ads?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.   If this question should be posted  in a different forum, let me know.

Thanks

Thank you. I'd like to import  my bookmarks from Avast Safezone  to Firefox . Only microsoft edge, I.E. and Chrome are on the browser import list. Is there  a simple workaround for this?  My computer skills are not the best.

I saw one article that suggested I move ALL my bookmarks to Chrome,then import from Chrome to Firefox. Sounds like the long way around,but workable. If I cam move everything from Safezone to Chrome.

I seem to have moved all my bookmarks to Chrome,then to Firefox. Still checking to make sure I didn't forget some. Should I uninstall CCcleaner? I saw it was compromised,last year?  Then I will uninstall Secure browser.  Can I still use Avast Premium anti virus  with Firefox?

9 hours ago, leftydrummrr said:

Should I uninstall CCcleaner? I saw it was compromised,last year?  Then I will uninstall Secure browser.  Can I still use Avast Premium anti virus  with Firefox?

You can uninstall it if you like, for secure reasons, go to the official website to download it again if you would still like to use it.

https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/articles/204043864-How-do-I-download-CCleaner-

I'm not that familiar with Avast so what I can do is direct you to their forums with that question.

https://forum.avast.com/