Some of you may know that last summer our long time "friend" and member dickster moved from Ft. Worth to a "new" to him place in Missouri. It so happens he's about 40 miles southeast of me AND he's living in the same town that my Uncle lives in, not to mention that my sister (who lives with us now along with her significant other) has a favorite cafe there where she likes to go for breakfast...sooo, myself, my Karen, sister Elizabeth, and bro-in-law Roger got around this morning and drove to Nevada to the 54 Cafe for breakfast where we were joined by my Uncle. We enjoyed a good meal and then I told Karen, I want to look up my friend Phil who moved over here last summer. dickster (Phil) and I had exchanged PM's last year regarding his move and I had his address, so I plugged it into Google Maps and Voila! we were only about 2 minutes away. Anyway, the long story made shorter we stopped in to see dickster and his lovely wife Sandy and their lovely home from circa 1900. It was great to put a face to a username I've been "acquainted" with all these years. Phil is a little guy about my size ;) and a great guy to boot. He welcomed us right in and we enjoyed a nice visit. Warning dickster, now I know where you live! :lol:

I hope you and Sandy have a great evening and be BLESSED buddy!

p.s. I'm adding a pic of myself taken today :yikes: maybe Phil will add one of his own. ;)

p.s.s. you ladies will have to calm yourselves, my wife has a jealous bone...! :lol:

imag0905.jpg

edit: of course I went to the door and rang the bell and when he answered the door I said "I'm Roger" and I got a blank look so I said "caintry_boy" and then his bells started ringing. :mrgreen:

:geezer:

Was great to finally meet a long time forum friend and his better half. Roger and Karen are very nice people that I hope to get to know better. Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be by your place soon.  :cheers:

1 hour ago, Tx Redneck said:

Lolol, you still get around eh? :D

Don't make me haveta come down there Tx...! :lol:

25 minutes ago, dickster said:

Was great to finally meet a long time forum friend and his better half. Roger and Karen are very nice people that I hope to get to know better. Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be by your place soon.  :cheers:

We found you folks to be very nice people as well! We'll see you again soon! C'mon Phil, no picture? :lol:

12 minutes ago, Humbluemoon said:

Should this get moved over to User to User.  :P

Ahahahahhahah!

On 3/24/2018 at 11:30 PM, dickster said:

Not sure how to put up an image from my pc.

On the PC when you reply down towards the bottom of the reply box you should see "Click to choose files" select that and go for it. ;)

17 hours ago, dickster said:

Like this?

2009-06-10-61668.jpg

We've met. ;)

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:28 AM, Jacee said:

Thanks for sharing Rog and Phil!!

Ditto!

On 5/4/2018 at 4:48 AM, bepcuongthinh said:

Hello to you :) 

Hello yourself and "Welcome to The PIT"!

Here's some rope... @