Tx Redneck

AppleID phishing campaign

This was a decent attempt, so I'll give 'em an E for effort. Stay vigilant folks!

apple id phish.png

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one getting them!   I get about 3 per week!  Just got one yesterday saying a new login from a Chrome browser yada, yada.... I don't use a chrome browser....but I always check my account from my home computer.  I always forward the emails to Apple at "reportphishing@apple.com.  I know better than to click on anything within their emails..  That's how they get you! So fay my account at Apple has not been hacked or locked. You're funny nigsy! :bigsmile:

All jokes aside these things are getting annoying and more clever in their approach.

When you get one like the above or some of the LinkedIn or paypal ones that are obviously fake (especially when you don't even have an account)it's annoying; but when you get some of the ones doing the rounds in the UK at the moment that are tax demands with legal implications (Our personal tax is due Jan 31st) and are very cleverly written they are harder to ignore if you are not switched on to it.