Greetings. Starting out the new year with a new scan. Had an issue where line 5825 was not running properly with a '0' or null error. Decided to reload the system as administrator and it then work through this issue but now it will not display the results of the scan. What is the needed fix? Thanks.

I have the same issue but in addition to the 5825 I also have a 6341.  Scan appears to freeze at "Updating vulnerable apps".

File:PCMaticUI-main.js?levi line 5825  

Error" unable to get property '0" of undefined or null references

File:PCMaticUI-main.js?levi line 6341

unable to get property 'totalfragpctbefore" of undefined or null reference

Have the same issue with line 6341.File:PCMaticUI-main.js?levi line 6341

unable to get property 'totalfragpctbefore" of undefined or null reference

Hello and :wp: yall!

Is this an error you're encountering in PC Matic or the OverDrive scan?

Manual scan of system produces the following: 

File: PCMaticUI-main.js?levi line 5825  

Error: unable to get property '0" of undefined or null references

After clicking the OK button, scan seems to continue normally, but at the end, screen dumps big error message:

ERROR;

PCPitstop Error

We're sorry. An error occurred processing the page you requested. If you have questions, please visit our support website page at:  https://pcpitxtop.com/support

So, does anyone have any ideas? Thought about reinstalling a fresh program download in case a file in the current install was corrupted, but didn't know if other alternative was better.

Are you still encountering these scan errors?

I was told that there was maintenance being done on one of the database servers on Saturday and these issues appear to coincide.

If you still see this error, please clear the cache in Internet Explorer and try the scan once again.

Thanks

:) Y

A few days ago I was having the same problem as William. My PC Matic has always been set to run under the Admin setting. To fix the problem, I right clicked the icon and selected "Run as administrator." The program ran correctly and has continued to do so over the last few days. I don't know why selecting "Run as administrator' vs having had the program always set to Admin setting would fix this problem, but is now working properly. Presently, I don't need to select "Run as administrator" but can now run it, as I always have, using the normal admin program setting. 

I would like to add that I did not have the Line: 6341 error as some of you have noted above.  

Thanks for the update Fred and your solution with "Run as Admin".

Truly appreciated

:) Y