Thought I was supposed to have an Ultrasound yesterday in KC and nearly got there, unfortunately I had a bad wreck. Rearended two cars and totaled mine. Got bruises where I didn't know I could have bruises. . 

p.s.trying to keep it clean so not showing the rest.

-geezer:

IMAG0756.jpg

IMAG0757.jpg

Lord have mercy caintry!!

What are we gonna do with you! :yikes: 

I hope that the others involved are okay.

That sure looks painful.

Not a good way to start off a New Year, my brother.

Now sit still and stay put would ya!

:) Y

With those two black eyes... I suspect that you think the nurse was cute. Perhaps you need to concentrate a little more on the more kindly, yet homely, nurses that are available at any medical facility. Then maybe you wouldn't work so hard to try to get back to see them.

Ms. Sparkles needs to give you a talking to about taking care of yourself!

holy cow!

Was there snow and ice on the road?

looks like you were in the boxing ring but worse. I've never seen anyone so bruised up like this before.

Your best friend for right now is called 'recliner'

you need to call a cab or a friend to drive you from now on dear, you can't go through this again.

Sorry Miss Juliet, no cabs around here...however my sister is driving me today to an actual appointment. As it turns out I did NOT have an appt. on Tuesday after all. :(

:geezer:

You would at least have different bruises. It looks to me that the shoulder strap bit you pretty good... which probably means that it saved you from broken ribs by the steering wheel. (I'm guessing the eyes are courtesy of the wheel) It also looks like the seatbelt may have saved you from exiting through the windshield.

That looks and sounds unpleasant and painful.

It is good to know and see that your well enough afterward to do the show and tell.

I suspect the most painful days from it are now upon you.

God Bless You!

19 hours ago, Tomk_ said:

You would at least have different bruises. It looks to me that the shoulder strap bit you pretty good... which probably means that it saved you from broken ribs by the steering wheel. (I'm guessing the eyes are courtesy of the wheel) It also looks like the seatbelt may have saved you from exiting through the windshield.

4 hours ago, oftentired said:

That looks and sounds unpleasant and painful.

It is good to know and see that your well enough afterward to do the show and tell.

I suspect the most painful days from it are now upon you.

God Bless You!

@Tomk_, yessir I'm sure the seatbelt saved me from a bad exit. Didn't realize my eyes were black, wife says they're not. :shrug:

@oftentired, Thank you my friend!

6 hours ago, caintry_boy said:

, wife says they're not. :shrug:

They probably aren't.  It's apparently just me seeing things.  That sounds like a good thing.

56 minutes ago, Juliet said:

Are you home now?

Yes, I am home sweetie. Still really stiff and sore and having some other troubles as well.

I'm not one such for profane language and or daft abbreviations...however FFS mate(the middle F being a Irish 'Feck')!

Get well soon mate. :)