Sign in to follow this  
Windsurf48

Updating forum message signature

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, but I updated my profile for changes to my system.  The changes show on my profile, but not in the signature at the end of messages, and  I haven't managed to find a separate signature area to update.

What I see when I update my profile is different from what is showing as my signature, unless the signature is displaying differently for different people.  I still see the old Z170 signature under the message above, and this is what I see in my profile:

System Specifications:

Mountain Mods U2O-CYO case, horizontal motherboard mount, Asus ROG Maximus X Apex, Intel Core i7-8700k, Deepcool Gamerstorm Assasin II CPU Cooler, 2 x 8 gig Corsair Vengeance DDR4-4500, 2 x Samsung 950 Pro 512 M.2 RAID 0, Samsung 850 Pro 1T SATA, MSI Geforce 1080 ti Duke 11g OC, BenQ PD2710QC monitor, Seasonic Platinum 1200 power supply

Mountain Mods U2O-CYO case, ASUS Z170-WS, Core i7-6700k, Noctua NH-D15, 4 x 4 Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3600, Seasonic 1200w 80+ Platinum, 2 x eVGA GeForce GTX 980, BenQ XL7270Z monitor, 2 x Samsung 950 Pro 512G in RAID 0, Samsung 850 EVO 1T

This is what I see for your signature. Are you making sure to "Save" when exiting?

:geezer:

CB, you alright bubba? That's some pretty broken Engrish... :bigsmile::bigsmile:

How about now Windsurf?

Lol........ CB and Tex, youse twoz  tawlk funi ! :laughing: 

:) Y

On 12/31/2017 at 11:12 PM, Tx Redneck said:

CB, you alright bubba? That's some pretty broken Engrish... :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Yes and no.

Mi Espangrish no es bueno...

p.s. edited the post

:geezer: