Joe3

How to Undo "User Decided No"

"User Decided:  No" >  This means that this user did not make the decision.

In fact, like with the SUPERAntiSpyware.exe example, you see where it says "Current Status:  Good"? > This means that this application is on our Global White List and is allowed to run.

Putting it on your local white list is redundant and wasteful of system resources.

As to your specific question, if "Don't Allow" is clicked accidentally, then all that is required is to remove the entry from the local "Black List" as this is where it will have been placed.

I checked your black list and it is cleared, it is your local white list that has multiple entries there that are not needed, as they are already white listed Globally by our Malware Research team.

I hope that this helps.

:) Y

Thkx 'Y', appreciate your Info. 

You said;  " if "Don't Allow" is clicked accidentally, then all that is required is to remove the entry from the local "Black List" as this is where it will have been placed. "

When I check Options page the only thing displayed is  "Manage Whitelist", 'Black List' is not shown.  How do I access my local Black List?   Thkx...joe  :)

image.png.9bab6369f6a1869921c036fc6f1bb37c.png

Click the Super Shield icon in the task bar>  White list and Black list> Black List

If there is something there, or on the White list for that matter, you can then remove them there.

Thkx 'Y', did what you suggested but nothing is in there.  Good I suppose...

Why isn't Black List also with White List in Options?  Seems logical that it would be there too.  Also, if there's nothing in the Black List, Plz so state when the Black List is opened. 

Thkx for your "clear and concise instructions".  That seems to be a rarity now a days...joe  :)

Hi Joe,

The easiest way to place items on the White List or Black List is by running Super Shield in Advanced Mode.

However, just as it is not necessary to white list an application that is already globally white listed, it is also not necessary to black list an application that is already being blocked.

Some businesses do use their black list to block things like solitaire or minecraft, etc., to prevent these games from being used on their work computers.

That being said, here's how to use advanced mode:

Please set Super Shield in Advanced Mode as follows:

Click the Green Super Shield icon in the lower right corner of the task bar

Move the cursor up to "Protection Level" **don't click**

Move the cursor to:  "Block Notification Method"  **don't click**

Move the cursor to:  "Prompt for Override (Advanced)" <<Click Here>>

When you open the program in question again, and when the SuperShield blocking screen appears, add the programs to your local white list by clicking on the red "Always Allow" button, provided that you know for sure that these are legitimate programs, or add them to the local black list by clicking on the green "Always Block" button to avoid seeing the warning screen for that specific executable.

Please note that Advanced Mode is only recommended for the brief period of time to whitelist an item.  Please return Super Shield back to it's default "Super Shield Protection" level once the white listing has been completed.