1 more day

1 more day

Dancing a little jig here

1 more day!

You go girl!!

Do that Christmas jig! :xmas_smile: 

elainedance.gif

:) Y

Got another wish today as we had a smattering of snow overnight. Mostly all melted off now except the North side of the house where the sun doesn't hit.

:banana2::banana2::banana2:

:geezer:

He won't get out of the hospital... for Christmas, but my Christmas wish is that my grandson might get off of the ventilator before Christmas day is over.

9 hours ago, Tomk_ said:

He won't get out of the hospital... for Christmas, but my Christmas wish is that my grandson might get off of the ventilator before Christmas day is over.

What happened Tomk_? Prayers being sent...

50 minutes ago, caintry_boy said:

What happened Tomk_? Prayers being sent...

RSV into bronchitis into pneumonia.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Tomk_ said:

RSV into bronchitis into pneumonia.

Thank you

Sorry to hear that buddy...! We'll remember him in our prayers. How old is he?

Well, he didn't quite make it for Christmas, but they removed the breathing tube this morning.  He was finally able to sleep in his momma's arms for the first time in nearly a week.  He is just getting some oxygen through a nasal cannula now.  If all goes good... he may be able to leave the ICU tomorrow and  go home in a couple more days  He will hopefully be home for New Years.

13 hours ago, Tomk_ said:

Well, he didn't quite make it for Christmas, but they removed the breathing tube this morning.  He was finally able to sleep in his momma's arms for the first time in nearly a week.  He is just getting some oxygen through a nasal cannula now.  If all goes good... he may be able to leave the ICU tomorrow and  go home in a couple more days  He will hopefully be home for New Years.

:rocks:

Great news Tomk_! We'll continue our prayers... ;)

He is out of ICU and in a regular room.  He should be able to go home in the next day or two.  He really wants them wires and IV removed.

Man, I remember that hospital w/my oldest boy. He had RSV and was in the hospital for a couple weeks, it's no fun whatsoever.

They expect to send him home tomorrow.  He hasn't said anything since they removed the tube and he refuses to walk.  He's also basically refused to eat.  They are keeping him overnight to get some more calories in his body.  They hope that will give him some more energy.  Basically, they say he is going through withdrawals from the narcotics they were giving him all of the time he was on the ventilator.

1 hour ago, Tomk_ said:

They expect to send him home tomorrow.  He hasn't said anything since they removed the tube and he refuses to walk.  He's also basically refused to eat.  They are keeping him overnight to get some more calories in his body.  They hope that will give him some more energy.  Basically, they say he is going through withdrawals from the narcotics they were giving him all of the time he was on the ventilator.

And that sucks because they have to wean him off that crap now. I know about the ventilator... :(