Sign in to follow this  
postboygerry

stuck

my wife has an Ipod air and we are stuck on the screen on picture three one on the right we have forgotten BOTH the apple id and the password is there anything we can do to fix this problem???

20171219_144413.jpg

20171219_144443.jpg

20171219_144459.jpg

12 hours ago, postboygerry said:

will this affect my other devices passwords etc??

Yes, if you change your password during the I Lost My Password reset process you will need to login using the new password on any other devices that uses the same service. You may or may not be forced to do it right away. If you shut a device off and turn it back on, or otherwise reset its connection, it will require the new password at that point.

Edited by oftentired

tried what nigsy said and it only changed the password on my wifes other devices so still locked out of the other one and yes i did try the new password.

On 20/12/2017 at 10:45 AM, postboygerry said:

tried what nigsy said and it only changed the password on my wifes other devices so still locked out of the other one and yes i did try the new password.

It's a pain!!

Do you have access to a PC/or MAC?. You need to connect the device to the computer; access your iTunes account on the computer; enable the locked device and then do a reset. You will loose anything not backed up. Check the iCloud account to see whats saved!!

51 minutes ago, postboygerry said:

tried that and still no joy

Sorry. I'm out of ideas!! Might have to take it to an apple store.