rbm328

AFTER SCAN - NEXT BUTTON

new guy here -

after i run the scan, i don't get the "NEXT" button to resolve my issues.

following the instructions, i checked the summary and X'd out but didn't get the next button

what did i miss?

:wp:

The only time that the 'Next' button (bottom right corner of the scan summary page) is active will be immediately at the end of a completed scan.  If you are accessing scan results through the history link, the 'Next' button does not work from there.

If you have just completed a scan and the Next button does not work, from the main screen, click on the Options gear and see if PC Matic is set to 'Auto Fix'.  If Auto Fix is turned on, there will not be an active Next button.

If the issue persists, make sure that you are running PC Matic from an administrator account. You can right-click on the icon(s) and select 'Run as' and assign an administrator account.

If that does not resolve the issue, run the Active X control removal tool from the link below: 

http://files.pcpitstop.com/support/Remove-All.cmd

If you are using Vista or Windows 7, first save the file above to your desktop, right-click and extract the file, then right-click on the extracted file and select, "Run as administrator".

Once the removal tool completes, run PC Matic again and it should download new Active X controls.

Let us know if the issue is not resolved.

:) Y

• "Please reboot for the updates to take effect. After reboot, rescan for an updated report." I keep getting this note after I do a scan.  How do I know when all the reboot and rescans are completed?

16 hours ago, JoeM said:
  • "Please reboot for the updates to take effect. After reboot, rescan for an updated report." I keep getting this note after I do a scan.  How do I know when all the reboot and rescans are completed?

Hello and :wp: Joe, 

If you've enable the registry tweaks setting, that "prompt" will be present and persist as long as the setting is enabled.

Hope that helps,

Tx