Sign in to follow this  
Cajunkid663

Super Shield

I am not to good on computers. I am trying to complete my profile for the Pc forum. I don't know what it means or how to get the Tech Exsrees Link.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Also everytime I run a scan does the Super Shield run with it or Super Shield is a separate scan ? Advice appreciated  Sincerely Cajunkid663 .

Edited by Cajunkid663
more info

:wp:

Don't worry about the Tech Express link Cajunkid663.

Super Shield is the actual real-time anti-virus program that comes with PC Matic.  This runs in the background for you.

PC Matic is the on-demand scanning utility that checks your computer and then helps to clean it up and keep it running properly.

So Super Shield is running, whether you choose or schedule a scan or not.

:) Y