Sign in to follow this  
dragonlady

Adobe flash player

have the operating system, windows 10, but not sure about version. There are 2 FP27for opera and chromium PPAPI and FP27 for firefox NPAPI. Pretty sure it's not the second one, but would like to check with you first . Thanks Nigsy. Noticed there's also a version number. Also noticed at the top of one of my game sites it says must download flash player. where  it says download, I CAN click that if I choose, should I do it from there?

Edited by dragonlady

7 hours ago, caintry_boy said:

Just my opinion but I would do the FP27 for Opera and Chromium. If it's not right, you can always uninstall it and snag the other.

:geezer:

Yep; Opera & Chromium should work. If it doesn't then use the link in the game site you mentioned earlier.

did you get this working?

am curious because i thought google chrome automatically blocked flash from working now and needed a manual change to it's settings before it allows flash to work.

if memory serves i think they did this to make web sites use html5 instead of flash to play media.

personally i use firefox on linux so haven't tested out chrome to check how things now work with it.

13 hours ago, terry1966 said:

did you get this working?

am curious because i thought google chrome automatically blocked flash from working now and needed a manual change to it's settings before it allows flash to work.

if memory serves i think they did this to make web sites use html5 instead of flash to play media.

personally i use firefox on linux so haven't tested out chrome to check how things now work with it.

I don't think it block Flash; it just asks your permission to run it every-time. I'm running Chromium with pepperflash; so don't have the issue either!!