Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zuhl3156

Stanford servers scheduled maintenance...

Apparently Stanford will shut down its Folding servers on July 6 for maintenance. It might be a good idea to finish all of your WU on the 5th so you don't lose your progress or points during the outage.

Official post: http://folding.stanford.edu/2017/05/24/foldinghome-servers-maintenance-scheduled-shutdown-july-6-7th-2016/

Yup, I was lucky enough to see this somewhere in my travels this morning. You willing to bet a shiny new nickel that someone still starts a new post about problems with Folding? :rofl3:

crap... should have come in here yesterday. I have one that is 1+ hours and another 10 hours ... Thank you for letting us know!

Nobody is having issues yet. Stanford is a few hours behind the rest of us being in California. They aren't exactly famous for their reliability either if you know what I mean. With their track record, the maintenance might not start until Sunday.

TBH I could do with it ditching the current WU - telling me it's going to take 15 days to complete giving me 24 ppd!!!

Nothing but zeroes showing across the board for the latest update. I would not hold out any hope for anybody who has a WU hanging in Limbo. By the time the servers come back online your bonus points will be gone.

I just let mine keep folding and posted good points so far if things go well should have a billion points in less than a week.