Y kawika

IntelGuy has passed away

It is with great sadness that I have to let you all know that IntelGuy has passed away.

He suffered a major heart attack late last week and is no longer with us in body.

He has always been a true gentleman and a great friend.

The dude knew a thing or two about computers as well!!

All of my love and prayers are being sent to his family in this time of need.

I will send them a link to this thread, so that they can see just how much joy, knowledge and help I_G brought to these forums.

Me ke Aloha

Y kawika

Wow.

He most certainly will be missed. In my fairly short time on this forum I always considered him the backbone of this place.

Personally, I will take solace in my belief that he made proper arrangements for the hereafter, which is more important that any thing that happened here.

OH NO! :( I_G was a great friend and huge help back when we were Overclocking the bejeebers out of our PC's. I asked him the price of a mobo he had for sale once and next thing I knew it came in the mail. I questioned him about it and his reply was "Merry Christmas"!

He will be sorely missed... :( :( :(

Personally, I will take solace in my belief that he made proper arrangements for the hereafter, which is more important than any thing that happened here.

Amen to that Tomk_!!

:geezer:

NO - no no no

oh this can't be.

That man, that man helped me immensely in my beginning days here.

No question was ever stupid, never to many questions, he always had the right/correct answers, a harder worker- and a true gentleman.

No no, this can't be man.....this can't be.

Y, do you have a link to an obituary where we can send condolences?

No, not yet, but I will provide any information that the family wishes to share.

:) Y

That was unexpected. May God Bless and give comfort to his family in this time of mourning.

Dear All

I logged in today after a very long time away, and was met by this incredibly sad news.

IntelGuy, rest in peace my friend. We never met in person but you will be missed.

My thoughts and Best wishes are with IntelGuys family at this very difficult time.

JT

Oh no we sure have lost one of our best; he sure helped me a few times rest the true rest of a great soul.

Ohhh, my gosh! I'm so sorry for his family :( and for our forum. What a dedicated member and a truly good man. :<3:

Really sad news. I can only 2nd what everyone else has said about him. Always found him helpful and amiable, my thoughts are with his family and friends.

This chokes me up everytime I come on the forums.... :bawling::bawling:

Well, he had his funeral on Friday, June 30th.

The family decided to keep things private and off the internet.

Some of our colleagues from PC Pitstop were able to fly out and attend.

They reported the following:

"It was a beautiful service that included a video, slide show, scripture, and his son and daughter-in-law played the guitar, piano, and sang 2 songs. We got to meet his wife, his son, and his granddaughter."

I am so grateful to have known I_G and have worked with him here on the forums since 2004.

In 2014, I was able to finally meet him, face to face and shake his hand and thank him for his friendship and unselfish assistance in teaching me about computers (over-clocking intricacies in particular), the PC Pitstop programs and for being such a great friend.

An honor, I'll keep with me forever.

Rest in peace, my friend

:) Y

This was such shocking and sad news that I was not sure how to respond to it for a while. I never met IntelGuy but we communicated back and forth quite a bit mostly during the overclocking competitions, and fooling with the benchmarking programs for the best score possible. This was my post a The Raptor Pit a couple of days ago ....

I could never catch him, although I sure did try. He made me better by always staying one step ahead.

Funny thing is, I rather had fun losing to him in the competitions out of the respect I had for him and the way he dealt with people.

Always polite, supportive and helpful. Not to mention an overclocking guru ... with major major hardware.

He will be missed.

It was pretty and it went fast!!

http://www.theraptorpit.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10043-intelguy-has-passed-away/page__view__findpost__p__178882

He was a pillar at these forums and is irreplaceable in my opinion.

Although as people, all with our own personality characteristics, none of us are replaceable.

I am quite sure though that the the technological assists that God has at his disposal are now functioning much better and at blazing speeds at this point!

This was such shocking and sad news that I was not sure how to respond to it for a while. I never met IntelGuy but we communicated back and forth quite a bit mostly during the overclocking competitions, and fooling with the benchmarking programs for the best score possible. This was my post a The Raptor Pit a couple of days ago ....

I could never catch him, although I sure did try. He made me better by always staying one step ahead.

Funny thing is, I rather had fun losing to him in the competitions out of the respect I had for him and the way he dealt with people.

Always polite, supportive and helpful. Not to mention an overclocking guru ... with major major hardware.

He will be missed.

It was pretty and it went fast!!

http://www.theraptorpit.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10043-intelguy-has-passed-away/page__view__findpost__p__178882

He was a pillar at these forums and is irreplaceable in my opinion.

Although as people, all with our own personality characteristics, none of us are replaceable.

I am quite sure though that the the technological assists that God has at his disposal are now functioning much better and at blazing speeds at this point!

:worship:

don't really know what to say except i agree with everything said already.

rip and condolences to his family.

:b33r: