Sign in to follow this  
tracy.hankins

New partner forum start here

I believe you need to have a Forum for new members start here. This forum will give them information to get going on the right foot and the right trail. My start as a channel partner was rocky at best but I have the ability to stick to a problem until I get the right solution or answers. Our new PC MATIC channel partners should not have the same on board and training experience.

Thank you for your suggestion and it is in fact something that we are putting together.

A place to not only review and improve the available documentation and video tutorials that are in each portal, but also to exchange ideas from other MSP customers and staff.

:) Y

Thank you for your suggestion and it is in fact something that we are putting together.

A place to not only https://legalsteroids.best review and improve the available documentation and video tutorials that are in each portal, but also to exchange ideas from other MSP customers and staff.

That would awesome Kawika :) Looking forward

Edited by aranamor

On 5/16/2017 at 10:57 PM, Y kawika said:

A place to not only review http://aboutmens.com/sizegenetics-review/ and improve the available documentation and video tutorials that are in each portal, but also to exchange ideas from other MSP customers and staff.

Looking forward kawika great :)

Edited by fiosbor