Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caintry_boy

nigsy and terry1966

:lol:

I've been seeing an advertisement on Sky Sports and just thought I'd "razz" you fellas a little. What kind of a cereal is it? Like Fruit Loops or Sugar Pops?

:geezer:

So I'm guessing it's made of rice? Wheat? Oats? Barley?

p.s. I knew what the box looked like, silly! :lol:

Reckon Google is my friend!

Wholegrain Wheat (95%), Malted Barley Extract, Sugar, Salt, Niacin, Iron, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid.

Now nigsy, don't you be brewing anything with this stuff, there's your wheat and barley malt, even got a few vitamins in it! You might prefer the Organic for that tho'!

LMBO!

It's terrible. Last time I was in the States you could buy it in the English foods section in Walmart.

There is an English foods section in Walmart? :yikes:

What's it got in it. Jellied eel? Black pudding? Laverbread? Bland tasting sauces?

There is an English foods section in Walmart? :yikes:

What's it got in it. Jellied eel? Black pudding? Laverbread? Bland tasting sauces?

Heinz Beans, PG Tips Tea, proper chocolate (Cadburys), Maxwell House Coffee,HP Brown sauce......

Interesting. We've got nothing like that at our local WalMart. We have an International Foods Aisle, but it just has mexican and/or asian foods in it. The closest we have to the selection in your video is a store called Trader Joe's.

My local Walmart has Heinz Beans (which I never thought of as British as it's an American company) - in the canned beans aisle. Cadbury chocolate - on the candy aisle. Maxwell House coffee (which I didn't realize was british as it's from Tenessee) - on the coffee aisle (though it's barely a step up from MJB coffee... and not near as good as Folgers). I don't recall ever having seen PG Tips tea or HP Brown Sauce, but then again, I'm not much of a tea drinker and the only sauce of that type that I purchase is A-1 steak sauce.

It's a free country. You are entitled to a perfectly incorrect opinion if you want one. I even give you permission to to eat broccoli, brussel sprouts, or garbage straight out of the trashcan if you please.

It's a free country. You are entitled to a perfectly incorrect opinion if you want one. I even give you permission to to eat broccoli, brussel sprouts, or garbage straight out of the trashcan if you please.

I also love broccoli and brussel sprouts but don't eat garbage. ;)

I also love broccoli and brussel sprouts but don't eat garbage. ;)

I'm sorry. Perhaps you need to re-read that sentence. It doesn't make sense.

Wait. Fixed it for you.

I realize that there is no difference between eating broccoli and brussel sprouts, and eating garbage straight from the bin. :mrsgreen:

What wrong with sprouts and broccoli? Love them both. Can't beat shredded stir fried sprouts with chilli :<3:

And frying a hamburger in a skillet can give you cancer... ;) 'Sides your mama said she found you under a cabbage leaf, right? :lol:

Nope. But my grandma said they found me in a ditch.

My brother and sisters are kind of weird, so I've always claimed I was adopted. That would explain so much, if true.

When I was little mama always said that they found me under a cabbage leaf. My uncle used to razz me and say "no I was found under a rock. I preferred the cabbage leaf tale. Must be why I like all those plants from the mustard family...broccoli, Brussels sprouts, turnip greens, mustard greens, cabbage and on and on. Guess I'd better have some Weetabix to go along. :)