Sign in to follow this  
davidmeyer

Is the Lenovo Tab 10 good for gaming?

Without goin to the link which could very well provide you with ad revenue since this is your first post and only just registered, I'll say that most any Android tablet that's equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 or later and 3+gb of ram will provide decent gaming performance.

Edited by Tx Redneck

The way I like to look at gaming gadgets might be quite different from your expectations, @davidmeyer. I hardly look at the price point unless, of course, I know what I want to get out of a tablet. Of course, there are list of tablets under $100 bucks written by new as well as serial bloggers looking to make a buck, and the link I just provided is a good example of one.

But the problem is, a tablet for cheap isn't something you can always trust. According to this article by Entrepreneur, the author suggest that you should look for a tablet that meets your needs.

You case is gaming, I assume. So you aren't just going to the market to look for a gaming tablet that costs a hundred bucks or less. You should buy something that will be of good help to you.

Here is a breakdown to what I think makes a good gaming tablet. My thoughts may be subjective, but it helps.

1. RAM must be good. I prefer something above 1 GB, but 1 GB should work just fine.

2. The quality of graphics matter a lot, and not to forget the resolution. I am for everything to do with high definition display with crisp text, color, and graphics.

3. Number of game apps you want to install determine the storage capacity. A tablet with an expandable memory will do. But please don't go for the 16 GB crap.

I hope this helps you, and other folks with a similar problem like yours.