Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duanester

Slower by the day.

All forums I'm on have a fraction of the traffic they had before real-time social media became so popular.

Decline in PC users; better and more stable operating systems, easy to use plug and play (even with Linux these days)....the list goes on.

it's a shame.

well wait, meant that in a positive way as in I enjoy communicating on the forums...not that we have more malware, never!

I still pop on every now and then... usually from my smartphone since I been on the road a lot lately. Back in Illinois now, probably going to stay with family soon for a little while as I get things back on track.

Should be starting a new job again soon with better pay than the last place I was at. So that means a new PC build is in the planning!!

I blame you, Kurt!

What has happened?

Did you lose your spoon or are you just to lazy to stir things up?

Decline in PC users; better and more stable operating systems, easy to use plug and play (even with Linux these days)....the list goes on.

What? Everyone keeps stating that, I think differently because anything that doesn't get used is more stable :P

What? Everyone keeps stating that, I think differently because anything that doesn't get used is more stable :P

I'm not sure that I agree with you.

Most things actually deteriorate without being used. If you leave your car sitting for years without starting the engine, I assure you that deterioration will have taken place in that engine. That deterioration can lead to unpredictable behavior - or unstable behavior.

Same thing with your muscles. If you don't exercise them, they will atrophy and unstable behavior will result.

And the worst example of all is the mind. Many people never exercise their mind and it leads to some very unstable behavior.

Hey just a thought, Since the place is so slow let's ask rob if he could make us all Admins, Kawika and rob can take a vaca :woot:

I think that's a great idea.

fox_henhouse_12.jpg

caintry is already a Mod so I'd say they've already ventured down that slippery slope.

I think that's a great idea.

fox_henhouse_12.jpg

caintry is already a Mod so I'd say they've already ventured down that slippery slope.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:geezer:

If this happens I shall ask for a refund of my membership fee

Fine then. I was going to make you special ambassador to the Great State of Texas. Now I'm considering banishing you to Bat City. Maybe you should just get a job in security at the National Museum of Funeral History